to make it look fancy either Cheddar Bacon Frittata
Cheddar Bacon Frittata – A Tasty Treat That is Simple to Make
Are you looking for an easy-to-make meal that’s packed full of flavor? Then the cheddar bacon frittata is for you! This delicious dish is loaded with hearty ingredients that will fill you up without weighing you down. Frittata is an egg-based dish that combines egg, cheese, and your choice of meats or vegetables all in a single casserole dish. This is the perfect meal for a busy weeknight or a Sunday brunch. Plus, this crowd-pleasing dish is simple to make and is sure to impress family and friends. So, get ready to whip up a cheddar bacon frittata for a delicious and nutritious meal that everyone will love.
The key to making an amazing cheddar bacon frittata is to choose quality ingredients. Start by picking up fresh eggs, crisp bacon, sharp cheddar cheese, fresh chives, and your favorite seasonings. With the addition of onion, garlic, and any other vegetables that you like, this frittata is sure to be packed with flavor. Then, simply whisk together with heavy cream to create a fluffy, creamy mixture that’s ready to be cooked.
To bring everything together, preheat your oven to 375°F and spray an 8×8 inch baking dish with oil. Arrange the bacon slices in a single layer across the bottom of the dish, followed by the shredded cheddar cheese. Pour the egg mixture over the bacon and cheese, and top with fresh chives. Sprinkle with your favorite seasonings, and pop it in the oven.
Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the top of the frittata is golden brown and the center has set. Remove from the oven and let it cool for about 10 minutes before serving. Enjoy as is or top with shredded cheese, salsa, or sour cream for a delicious and filling meal.
Now that you know how to make the cheddar bacon frittata, here’s the full recipe:
• 6 large eggs
• 1/4 cup heavy cream
• 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
• 8 slices of cooked bacon, chopped
• 1 onion, diced
• 1 garlic clove, minced
• 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
• 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease an 8×8 inch baking dish with oil.
2. Whisk together the eggs and heavy cream. Set aside.
3. Arrange the chopped bacon in a single layer in the baking dish.
4. Sprinkle the cheese, onion, garlic, and chives over the bacon.
5. Pour the egg mixture over the ingredients. Sprinkle with salt, black pepper, and chili powder.
6. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the top has slightly browned and the middle has set.
7. Allow to cool for about 10 minutes before serving.
This simple yet delicious cheddar bacon frittata is sure to be a hit at any gathering. With a prep time of less than 10 minutes