that are not letters or numbers Keto Asian Pork Bowl
Keto Asian Pork Bowl – Delightful Low Carb Meal Idea
As more and more people turn to the keto diet to lose weight and improve their overall health and wellness, there is an ever-increasing demand for delicious and convenient low-carb meal ideas that will not sacrifice flavor. As with all diets, it can become a bit monotonous trying to find different ways to get your macros and stick to the plan without feeling like you’re just eating the same thing every meal. That’s where the keto Asian pork bowl comes in; it’s a fantastic and flavorful, low-carb dish that will keep you feeling full and satisfied for hours.
Not only does the keto Asian pork bowl taste great, but it’s very easy to put together and doesn’t require any complex or time-consuming techniques. The best thing about this dish is that you can customize it to your tastes and nutritional requirements; just add or remove ingredients as you see fit! Here’s what you’ll need to get started:
-1 lb. ground pork
1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
1/2 tablespoon onion powder
1 tablespoon coconut aminos
1 teaspoon sesame oil
1/2 cup diced white onion
1/2 cup diced bell pepper
1/4 cup sliced mushrooms
1/2 cup bean sprouts
1/4 cup diced scallions
1/4 cup shredded carrots
1. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and add the ground pork. Cook, stirring often, for about 10 minutes or until pork is cooked through.
2. Add the garlic powder, onion powder, coconut aminos and sesame oil to the pan and stir to combine.
3. Add the onion, bell pepper, mushrooms, bean sprouts, scallions and shredded carrots to the skillet and mix everything together.
4. Saute the mixture for about 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
5. Serve keto Asian pork bowl warm with your favorite garnishes.
This keto Asian pork bowl is a great way to enjoy a delicious dinner without all the extra calories and carbs! It’s packed with low-carb veggies, protein-filled ground pork, and Asian-inspired spices – the perfect combination for a nutritious meal. Plus, you can customize this dish with your family’s favorite veggies and protein sources. Whether you’re a veteran of the keto diet or a newbie trying to get your macros in check, this simple and delicious dish can help you stay on track and enjoy the flavors of the good life. Bon appetite!