Stuffed Avo Bacon Burger
Creating the Perfect Stuffed Avo Bacon Burger
We all crave a juicy burger every now and then. But why not make something even more special and scrumptious? Stuffed avocado and bacon burgers are the perfect way to elevate your burger game. These mouthwatering burgers pack a flavor punch with the creamy texture of the avocado combined with the smoky richness of bacon. They’re sure to make a big impression among your family and friends, and they’re surprisingly easy to make. Plus, many of the ingredients are probably already in your kitchen. Here’s our recipe for the perfect stuffed avo bacon burger.
– 4 hamburger patties
– 1 avocado (medium-sized)
– 4 slices of bacon
– 4 buns
– 1 tablespoon garlic powder
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– Salt and pepper (to taste)
1. Begin by preparing your patties. In a medium-sized bowl, mix together the hamburger meat, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Divide the mixture into four equal parts, and form each part into a patty with your hands.
2. Once the patties are formed, heat the olive oil in a large skillet on medium-high heat. Place the patties in the hot skillet and cook for about 5 minutes on each side. Once the patties are brown and slightly crispy on the outside, they are finished. Set aside on a plate and keep warm while you prepare the other ingredients.
3. Next, slice the avocado in half, discarding the skin and pit. Take a fork and press down lightly on the flesh to shred it into smaller pieces.
4. In the same skillet used to cook the patties, cook four slices of bacon for 5 minutes on each side. While the bacon is cooking, lightly toast the buns in the oven for about a minute.
5. Once the bacon is finished cooking, place it onto a paper towel-lined plate to cool and drain the excess grease.
6. Now, it’s time to assemble the burgers! Place each patty onto a bun and top with some shredded avocado and a bacon slice. Place the other half of the bun on top, and the stuffed avo bacon burgers are ready to serve.
These loaded burgers are deliciously savory with a hint of crunch and creaminess. Readymade patties can be substituted if desired. For an even richer flavor, opt for smoked bacon instead of regular bacon. This dish is great as is, but it can also be served with sides such as french fries or sweet potato wedges. Truly made for a special occasion, this showstopping burger is sure to be a crowd-pleaser. Enjoy!