, Sriracha Bacon Wrapped Asparagus
Sriracha Bacon Wrapped Asparagus
Summer is here, and that means it’s time to enjoy some amazing recipes with asparagus. Asparagus is one of those ingredients that really packs a flavour punch and when paired with some bacon and Sriracha, it creates something really special. This bacon-wrapped asparagus recipe is as delicious as it is easy to make. The smoky bacon and the spicy Sriracha combine to create a unique and irresistible flavour that will have your taste buds singing.
This bacon-wrapped asparagus recipe is the perfect quick meal to put together on a weeknight, as it requires minimal effort. It’s also the ideal dish to bring to a summer barbecue or dinner party, as everyone will love the combination of flavours.
When selecting asparagus for this dish, make sure you choose fresh spears with a crisp texture. Ribbons of thinly sliced bacon work best for this recipe, but regular sliced bacon can be used if that’s all you have. You can also experiment with other kinds of cured meat, such as prosciutto or chorizo.
Sriracha adds just the right amount of heat to the bacon-wrapped asparagus and you can adjust the amount used to your taste. The iconic hot sauce is widely available in supermarkets and some Asian grocers, and it has a shelf life of around three months when stored properly.
Ready to get cooking? Here’s the easy bacon-wrapped asparagus recipe with Sriracha to liven up your summer dishes.
• 12 asparagus spears
• 3 rashers of bacon (or 6 if you’re using thinly sliced bacon)
• 2 tablespoons Sriracha
• Olive oil
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C (Around 375F). Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
2. Cut the bacon rashers in half and wrap each asparagus spear in a half slice of bacon.
3. Place the bacon-wrapped asparagus on the prepared baking tray and brush with some olive oil.
4. Bake in the preheated oven for 15–20 minutes, until the bacon is crispy and the asparagus is cooked through.
5. Drizzle with the Sriracha and serve.
This bacon-wrapped asparagus with Sriracha dish is a real crowd-pleaser. It’s easy to make, full of flavour and sure to be a hit with everyone. If you’re looking for a simple and tasty side dish for your summer meals, then this is the perfect recipe. Enjoy!