Mint and Parmesan Crusted Pork Cutlets. This savory dish is made with pork cutlets that are crusted with a mixture of parmesan cheese, fresh mint leaves, and almond flour for a delicious and healthy low-
Mint and Parmesan Crusted Pork Cutlets
-4 pork cutlets
-1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
-1/4 cup fresh mint leaves, coarsely chopped
-1/4 cup almond flour
-1/4 teaspoon salt
-1/4 teaspoon pepper
-2 tablespoons olive oil
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a small bowl, mix together the parmesan cheese, chopped mint leaves, almond flour, salt, and pepper.
3. Lay the pork cutlets on a large sheet pan lined with parchment paper.
4. Brush the cutlets with olive oil on both sides.
5. Spread the cheese and mint mixture evenly over the top of the cutlets.
6. Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes, or until the pork is cooked through.
7. Serve the cutlets with your favorite side dishes. Enjoy![Collection]