“Savory Keto Lasagna Roll-Ups”
Savory Keto Lasagna Roll-Ups – A Delicious Entree for Any Occasion
When it comes to comfort food, lasagna is at the top of many people’s lists. It is a classic dish that can be easily adapted to any dietary plan. For those following a keto diet, savory keto lasagna roll-ups are a great way to enjoy a deliciously flavorful entree without compromising on taste.
Lasagna roll-ups combine all the classic flavors of traditional lasagna, but in a bite-sized package. They are easy to prepare, making them great for weeknight meals. The low-carb ingredients keep the dish keto-friendly and make it a suitable choice for those looking for an ultra-tasty, yet healthy meal for their family.
Savory keto lasagna roll-ups are made with a combination of Herbal Italian sausage, almond flour-based low-carb noodles, ricotta cheese, and marinara sauce. The use of low-carb ingredients keeps the carb count minimal while still providing you with all the flavor of a traditional lasagna. Serve with a simple side salad to round out the meal and enjoy a delicious entrée while still adhering to a keto diet.
6 Herbal Italian sausage links (about 1.5 lbs)
12 oz. almond flour-based lasagna noodles
15 oz. ricotta cheese
1 3/4 cup marinara sauce
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 teaspoon fresh basil, chopped
1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9×13-inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Start by gathering all of your ingredients and prepping them for use. Cook the sausage links according to package directions and set aside to cool.
3. Cook lasagna noodles according to package instructions, being sure to only cook them al dente since they will be further baked in the oven. Drain, rinse and set aside.
4. In a large bowl, combine the ricotta cheese, garlic powder, onion powder, oregano and 1/2 cup marinara sauce. Mix until all ingredients are incorporated.
5. To assemble the lasagna roll-ups, spoon 2-3 tablespoons of the ricotta mixture into the center of each cooked lasagna noodle. Top with one of the cooked and cooled sausage links.
6. Carefully roll each lasagna noodle, enclosing the ricotta and sausage filling and place seam-side down in the prepared baking dish.
7. Once all of the lasagna roll-ups are in the baking dish, top them with the remaining marinara sauce. Sprinkle with fresh parsley, chopped basil, and grated parmesan cheese.
8. Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes or until the lasagna roll-ups are cooked through’ and the cheese is melted.
9. Let cool for 5-10 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
Savory keto lasagna roll-ups provide a delicious alternative to traditional lasagna