. “Savory Garlic Keto Halibut”
Savory Garlic Keto Halibut is a delicious and flavorful dish that is perfect for those on a ketogenic diet. With only 5.5g of net carbs per serving, and a whopping 24g of protein, this low-carb option is sure to leave you feeling satisfied. The combination of fresh garlic and olive oil create a delicious sauce that compliments the flavor of the fish perfectly, elevating the taste of an otherwise mild-flavored fish.
Tender halibut, white potatoes, and savory garlic combine with the succulent flavors of olive oil and lemon juice in this simple but delicious dish. Not only does it taste great, it’s incredibly healthy too. Halibut is a top-tier source of high-quality protein and healthy fats, making it perfect for anyone looking to add lean muscle and improve health on the keto diet. Add to that the fiber and antioxidants found in potatoes, and you’ve got a winning combination.
This savory garlic keto halibut is an easy and delicious meal that requires minimal prep and cooks up in no time. Let’s get started.
– 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
– 3 cloves Garlic, finely chopped
– 2 Halibut Filets
– 4-6 small White Potatoes, cubed
– Juice of one Lemon
– Salt and Pepper, to taste
1. Preheat the oven 350°F (175°C).
2. Heat the olive oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add the garlic and sauté until fragrant, about 1-2 minutes.
3. Arrange the halibut filets in the pan and season with salt and pepper. Cook for 2-3 minutes per side, or until cooked through.
4. Add the potatoes to the pan and mix with the garlic and olive oil. Transfer the pan to the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender and browned.
5. Remove the pan from the oven and drizzle the lemon juice over the halibut and potatoes.
6. Serve the halibut and potatoes in a bowl and enjoy!
Savory garlic keto halibut is a simple and healthy meal that’s perfect for anyone on a ketogenic diet. The combination of garlic, olive oil, and lemon juice create a delicious sauce that pairs perfectly with the halibut and potatoes. With only 5.5g net carbs per serving, this dish is full of flavor and nutrients. Enjoy!