Savory Cauliflower Loaf
Healthy, savory, and full of flavor – all the properties of an unbeatable dish are here in our delicious Savory Cauliflower Loaf. This tasty vegan meal will leave your tastebuds happy and your stomach full, all without any excess calories or cholesterol. We’ve packed this vegan loaf with plenty of savory herbs and spices, making it the perfect dish for dinner, or for serving up as a side. Add a scoop of mashed potatoes, and this dish will make for an unforgettable meal.
A savory feast doesn’t need to be bad for your health. This Savory Cauliflower Loaf is a great example of a healthy, yet deeply flavorful vegan dish. We’ve packed in all the spices and herbs you love, then we wrapped it up in a delicious vegan crust, giving you the perfect finish. We guarantee, after trying this Savory Cauliflower Loaf you won’t be able to resist making it again and again.
Savory Cauliflower Loaf
-1 large head of cauliflower
-1/4 cup nutritional yeast
-1/4 cup ground flaxseed
-1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
-1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
-1/2 teaspoon onion powder
-1 teaspoon sea salt
-3 tablespoons olive oil
-1/2 cup vegan Parmesan
-1/2 cup non-dairy milk
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Cut the cauliflower into florets and steam them until they are soft. You can also boil the florets until they are soft if you prefer.
3. Put the steamed or boiled cauliflower in a food processor and process until it’s diced into small pieces, almost a paste.
4. In a large bowl, combine the processed cauliflower, nutritional yeast, ground flaxseed, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, onion powder, sea salt, olive oil, vegan Parmesan, and non-dairy milk. Combine everything until it’s mixed together.
5. Grease a wide, shallow baking dish with non-stick spray and pour the cauliflower mixture into it, spreading it out evenly.
6. Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes.
7. Let cool for 10 minutes before cutting and serving.
This Savory Cauliflower Loaf is an incredibly delicious vegan dish that’s sure to please your taste buds. The savory herbs and delicious spices combined with the hearty texture of the cauliflower make this dish one that’s difficult to resist. Serve it alongside some mashed potatoes or your favorite steamed veggies for the perfect meal. This vegan loaf is a great addition to any meal you want to make a little healthier and a lot more flavorful. Enjoy!