Savory Brie Bacon Bites
Savory Brie Bacon Bites: A Delicious Appetizer Recipe for Bacon Lovers Everywhere
Savory Brie Bacon Bites are the newest and most delicious appetizer to grace any dinner party or gathering. A combination of creamy brie cheese and crispy bacon make for an irresistible flavor combination. This quick and easy-to-make recipe is sure to be a crowd-pleaser no matter the occasion.
Brie cheese has been a beloved staple in many European households for centuries. With its creamy texture and complex flavor, it’s easy to see why brie is a classic favorite among cheese fans. Bacon, on the other hand, is an American favorite and the perfect complement to brie. Combining the two in a delicious bite-sized portion creates a flavor combination that will tantalize taste buds and please any crowd.
This recipe requires you to have bacon, brie, fresh thyme, and pastry dough. Start with a sheet of thawed store-bought puff pastry dough and roll it out on a lightly floured surface. Cut the dough into twelve 3-inch circles and place them on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
Next, take four ounces of room temperature brie cheese and cut it into 12 small cubes. Place one cube of brie in the center of each pastry circle. Top each cube of brie with one strip of bacon that has been cut into eight equal pieces. To finish, sprinkle a teaspoon of fresh thyme onto each Savory Brie Bacon Bite.
Bake the Savory Brie Bacon Bites in a preheated oven set to 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the bacon is nice and crisp. Serve immediately with any desired dipping sauce or eat them while still warm.
Savory Brie Bacon Bites are an ideal appetizer for any occasion. Not only are they simple to make, but they’re also filled with delicious flavors that all age groups can appreciate. With only four ingredients, this recipe is a great way to impress your family and friends while still putting minimal effort in. So, if you’re looking for something new to try at your next gathering, look no further than these tasty Savory Brie Bacon Bites.
-4 ounces brie cheese
-1 puff pastry sheet
-8 strips bacon
-1 teaspoon fresh thyme
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Thaw puff pastry sheet and roll out on a lightly floured surface. Cut the sheet into 12 3-inch circles and place on parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
3. Cut the brie into 12 small cubes and place one cube on each pastry circle.
4. Cut the bacon strips into 8 equal pieces and top each brie cube with one piece of bacon.
5. Sprinkle a teaspoon of fresh thyme onto each Savory Brie Bacon Bite.
6. Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and bacon is crisp.
7. Serve immediately with any desired dipping sauce. Enjoy!