Fiery Chipotle BBQ Chicken
Fiery Chipotle BBQ Chicken – Easy Recipe
Fiery Chipotle BBQ Chicken is everyone’s favorite summertime dish when looking for something with a kick. Its tantalizing smokiness combined with the spicy and zesty punch of chipotle brings a delicious combination to the table. Plus, it’s an easy enough recipe that you can whip up in no time – approximately 1 hour and 20 minutes of preparation and cooking.
For this tasty recipe you’ll need the following ingredients:
– 4 boneless chicken breasts
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
– 1 cup of Fiery Chipotle BBQ Sauce
– 2 cloves of garlic, minced
– 2 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce
– 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika
– 1/2 teaspoon of cumin powder
– 1 teaspoon of onion powder
– freshly ground black pepper to taste
The first step is to preheat your oven to 400°F. While that is heating, heat the two tablespoons of olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Once the skillet is hot add in the chicken breasts and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
Once the chicken is cooked through, move it over to a large baking dish and pour in the Fiery Chipotle BBQ Sauce. Sprinkle the garlic, Worcestershire sauce, smoked paprika, cumin powder, onion powder and black pepper over the chicken. Then, use your hands to mix everything together until everything is evenly distributed.
Next, place the baking dish in the preheated oven and bake for 20-25 minutes or until the chicken is completely cooked through. Make sure you check on the chicken every 5 minutes or so to make sure it’s not burning.
Once the chicken is cooked through, remove the dish from the oven and let it rest for a few minutes before serving. Serve the Fiery Chipotle BBQ Chicken with a side of rice and vegetables for a complete meal.
• 4 boneless chicken breasts
• 2 tablespoons of olive oil
• 1 cup of Fiery Chipotle BBQ Sauce
• 2 cloves of garlic, minced
• 2 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce
• 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika
• 1/2 teaspoon of cumin powder
• 1 teaspoon of onion powder
• freshly ground black pepper to taste