“Mustard-Maple Bacon Bites”
Mustard-Maple Bacon Bites: A Sweet and Savory Treat
If you love bacon and you’re looking for an interesting twist on an old classic, then you’ll love Mustard-Maple Bacon Bites. This sweet and savory treat is the perfect mashup of creamy, sweet maple syrup and sharp mustard for a deliciously dynamic flavor combination. The ideal snack for any occasion, these bite-sized bacon pieces make it easy to sample a little bit of salty deliciousness without over-indulging. Plus, making these Bacon Bites is a cinch, and you only need a few simple ingredients to create the perfect snack. Here’s a guide to making your own Mustard-Maple Bacon Bites:
-1 lb. of thick-cut bacon
-1/4 cup of maple syrup
-2 tablespoons of Dijon mustard
-1 teaspoon of black pepper
-1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
1. Preheat your oven to 375° F.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together the maple syrup, Dijon mustard, black pepper, and garlic powder until they’re well combined.
3. Cut your bacon into one-and-a-half inch pieces, making sure to discard any fat that’s not attached to the bacon.
4. Dip the bacon pieces into the maple syrup-mustard mixture and coat them completely.
5. Place the bacon pieces onto a rimmed baking sheet and spread them out evenly.
6. Bake the bacon for 25 to 30 minutes, or until it’s cooked to your desired crispness.
7. Transfer the bacon bites to a plate lined with paper towels to absorb any of the excess grease.
8. Serve the Mustard-Maple Bacon Bite and enjoy!
Mustard-Maple Bacon Bites are the ultimate sweet-and-savory snack. The combination of salty, smoky bacon and creamy, sweet maple syrup plus the zippy, tangy mustard creates a unique flavor that’s truly unlike anything else. Plus, these bites are a snap to whip up, making them ideal for when you need a quick bite to eat.
These Bacon Bites are the perfect snack to serve at any occasion, from tailgates to holiday get-togethers. Throw out a bowl of these tasty treats, and everyone will be clamoring for more. Plus, with a little tweaking, you could make various types of Bacon Bites. For a smokier bite, opt for smoked paprika in place of the black pepper. Or if you’re looking for a bit of a kick, try adding some cayenne pepper.
If you love bacon, then you’ll be sure to fall in love with Mustard-Maple Bacon Bites. Each delectable bite packs an unforgettable flavor punch that you’ll find yourself craving. So go ahead, give this unique twist on classic bacon a try. You’ll be glad you did.