Ah, “Meaty Veggie Stuffed Rolls” – what a delicious and creative way to get more veggies into your diet! This tasty meal can easily be made in no time at all, and will be sure to satisfy your taste buds, and your nutritional needs.
Loaded with all kinds of delicious ingredients, like juicy tomatoes, crunchy celery, hearty mushrooms, and flavorful seasonings, “Meaty Veggie Stuffed Rolls” are a filling and scrumptious meal sure to please everyone. Read on to learn how to make this delightful dish.
Ingredients for “Meaty Veggie Stuffed Rolls”
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• 1/2 cup diced onion
• 1/2 cup diced celery
• 1/2 cup diced mushrooms
• 2 cups chopped tomatoes
• 1/2 teaspoon cumin
• 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
• 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
• 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
• 2 tablespoons tomato paste
• ½ cup beef stock or vegetable stock
• 8-10 flour tortillas
• 1 cup shredded cheese (cheddar, colby jack, or mozzarella work great)
Instructions to make “Meaty Veggie Stuffed Rolls”
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the garlic, onion, celery, and mushrooms to the skillet and sauté for 3-4 minutes, until the vegetables are tender and fragrant.
3. Add the chopped tomatoes, cumin, chili powder, salt, and pepper to the skillet. Cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the tomatoes are softened and the spices are fragrant.
4. Add in the beef or vegetable stock and tomato paste, stirring until everything is combined.
5. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
6. Grease a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray.
7. Spoon the veggie filling among the flour tortillas and top each with a generous sprinkle of cheese.
8. Roll up each tortilla and place seam side down in the baking dish.
9. Bake for 20 minutes, or until the rolls are lightly golden and the cheese is melted and bubbly.
10. Serve with your favorite side dishes and enjoy!
These loaded “Meaty Veggie Stuffed Rolls” make a yummy and nutritious meal sure to satisfy. Easy to make in no time at all, they’re great for weeknight dinners, or for a quick lunch. Loaded with sautéed veggies, flavorful seasonings, and gooey melted cheese, they’re sure to become a family favorite in no time at all. Enjoy!