, make the title unique by being specific with the ingredients and the dish. “Zesty Bacon Spinach Salad”
Are you a fan of bacon? Then you are sure to enjoy this particular spin on a classic salad. This Zesty Bacon Spinach Salad is sure to tantalize your tastebuds and please even the pickiest of eaters. Not only is it light and healthy, it has the perfect balance of crunch, sweetness, and zestiness!
A traditional spinach salad can often be a bit bland, as can most salads. But with the addition of bacon and the zesty dressing, this Zesty Bacon Spinach Salad will certainly make a statement! It’s full of flavor, texture, and bright colors. Not only is it delicious, but it’s also an excellent source of protein, fiber, and vitamins.
Whether you’re looking for a light lunch or dinner entrée, or a crunchy accompaniment to a main course, this Zesty Bacon Spinach Salad is a great choice. Here’s how to make it:
• 6 cups of baby spinach leaves
• 6 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled
• 1/2 cup of diced red onion
• 1/2 cup of diced sweet apple
• 1/2 cup of crumbled blue cheese
• 1/4 cup of toasted pine nuts
For the dressing:
• 2 tablespoons of olive oil
• 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
• 2 teaspoons of spicy mustard
• 1 teaspoon of honey
• 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder
• Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1. Wash and dry the baby spinach leaves. Place in a large salad bowl and set aside.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk together the olive oil, apple cider vinegar, spicy mustard, honey, garlic powder, and black pepper until fully combined.
3. Pour the dressing over the spinach leaves. Using your hands or tongs, toss until the leaves are evenly coated with the dressing.
4. Add the crumbled bacon, diced red onion, diced sweet apple, crumbled blue cheese, and toasted pine nuts. Toss until all ingredients are evenly distributed.
5. Serve the salad in individual bowls or on a large platter.
And there you have it –Zesty Bacon Spinach Salad! This perfect combination of sweet and savory flavors is sure to be a hit. Plus, with the added bonus of protein, fiber, and vitamins, what’s not to love?
Enjoy this delicious Zesty Bacon Spinach Salad as a main course accompanied with some crusty bread, or as an accompaniment to a main course. It’s a great way to add some interest to an otherwise bland meal. Enjoy!