. Low-Carb Bacon Alfredo
Bacon Alfredo pasta is one of the most satisfying comfort foods you can create. Alfredo sauce can often be too rich and heavy for people that like to stick to a low-carb or keto diet. This version of bacon Alfredo is easy to make and can even be cooked entirely in one pan. The best part is that this version of Alfredo has fewer carbs than the traditional version and it tastes just as fantastic.
Bacon Alfredo is one of the most indulgent dishes you could make. The combination of the creamy Alfredo sauce, zesty bacon and pasta makes this an incredibly flavorful dish that’s sure to satisfy even the pickiest of eaters. The best part about this dish is that it’s low-carb and totally keto-friendly, so it won’t put a dent in your diet.
This low-carb Bacon Alfredo packs all the flavor you want with far less carbs than you may expect. To make this dish, you’ll need some heavy cream, parmesan cheese, garlic, salt, pepper, butter, bacon, and some shirataki noodles. This version of Bacon Alfredo is incredibly simple to make, all you need to do is cook the bacon in a large skillet, then remove it from the pan. In the same pan, add a bit of butter, garlic, and salt and pepper. Once the garlic is fragrant and the butter is melted, add the heavy cream and parmesan cheese and stir until combined. Finally, add the cooked bacon back to the skillet and stir to combine.
To make this dish even simpler, you could use shirataki noodles instead of regular pasta. Shirataki noodles, which are also known as konjac, are derived from the root of the konjac plant. They’re naturally low-carb and grain-free, making them perfect for those who are trying to stick to a keto diet. Shirataki noodles are also incredibly versatile and can be used in a variety of dishes.
To make this low-carb Bacon Alfredo dish, you’ll need the following ingredients:
-1 package of shirataki noodles
-2 tablespoons of butter
-3 cloves of garlic, minced
-1/2 teaspoon of salt
-1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
-1 cup of heavy cream
-1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese
-4 slices of cooked bacon, chopped
1. Cook the bacon in a large skillet over medium-high heat until crispy. Remove the bacon from the pan and set aside.
2. In the same pan, add the butter, garlic, salt and pepper. Cook until the garlic is fragrant and the butter is melted, about 2 minutes.
3. Add the heavy cream and parmesan cheese and stir until combined.
4. Add the cooked bacon back to the skillet and stir to combine.
5. Meanwhile, prepare the shirataki noodles according to the package instructions.
6. Once the shirataki noodles are cooked, add them to the skillet with the Alfredo sauce and stir to coat.
7. Serve with some extra parmesan and freshly cracked pepper, if desired. Enjoy!
This low-carb Bacon