Keto Zucchini Lasagna
Keto Zucchini Lasagna: A Delicious and Guilt-Free Dish
Are you looking for a delicious, healthy and filling meal to make at home? Look no further than Keto Zucchini Lasagna! This recipe is perfect for anyone following a ketogenic diet, but is also a tasty dish for anyone looking to add more veggies to their diet. This low-carb dish blends fresh zucchini, savory Italian-style meats, and creamy ricotta cheese to make Keto Zucchini Lasagna a meal even non-ketogenic eaters will enjoy.
Keto Zucchini Lasagna is a great dish that is both delicious and guilt-free. The dish isloaded with protein and fiber, and is low in carbohydrates, making it suitable for a ketogenic diet. Not only is it a healthy meal, but it also tastes great, and can be enjoyed by even those who are not following a ketogenic diet.
The dish is easy to make and can be served as a meal, or cut into square portions to serve as an appetizer. It is also possible to modify the recipe to suit individual dietary preferences. For instance, meatless versions can be crafted using mushrooms or other vegan options. Regardless of what modifications you choose to make, Keto Zucchini Lasagna is sure to make an excellent addition to your list of go-to meals.
If you’re ready to get cooking, then read on for our recipe for Keto Zucchini Lasagna. The dish comes together in under an hour and can be enjoyed at any time of the day.
Keto Zucchini Lasagna Recipe
– 3 to 4 Zucchinis
– ¾ pounds Ground Beef or Ground Turkey
– 30oz of your favorite jarred tomato sauce
– ¼ teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper (optional)
– 1 tablespoon Ground Oregano
– ½ teaspoon Sweet Paprika
– ½ teaspoon Garlic Powder
– ¼ teaspoon Ground Basil
– Salt and ground black pepper, to taste
– 2 cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
– 2 cups Ricotta Cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 350F (175C) and line a large baking dish with parchment paper.
2. Slice the zucchinis into thin lengthwise strips to form ‘noodles’. Place the prepared zucchini noodles in the prepared baking dish.
3. In a large pan, cook the ground beef, stirring occasionally, until brown and cooked through. Drain the excess fat, if any, and return the beef to the pan.
4. Pour the tomato sauce into the pan with the beef and stir to combine. Season with the crushed red pepper, oregano, paprika, garlic powder, basil, salt, and pepper. Simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, then remove from the heat.
5. Top the zucchini noodles with half of the beef and tomato sauce mixture, spreading it out evenly.
6. Sprinkle half of the mozzarella cheese and ricotta cheese over the noodles.
7. Add another layer of zucchini noodles and the remaining beef and tomato sauce