Keto Zesty Italian Frittata
Keto Zesty Italian Frittata Recipe: An Easy and Bold Breakfast
Do you find yourself getting bored of the same breakfast rotation? Maybe you’ve been trying new recipes, but nothing really satisfies your tastebuds like it used to. If you’re looking for something new and exciting to try for breakfast, we’ve got a tasty treat for you! Introducing the Keto Zesty Italian Frittata, a breakfast that gives you the nutrients you need without the carbs you don’t. Prepare to be tantalized with this bold and delicious dish that is sure to give you the energy you need to start your day off right!
There are a lot of great benefits to a keto diet. Not only does it help you to maintain your desired weight, but it can also help improve your physical performance, blood pressure levels, cholesterol, and even reduce your risk of some types of cancer. But while a keto diet can be beneficial to your health, it can also be difficult to find a recipe that satisfies your taste buds without going overboard on carbs. That’s why we’re excited to share this Keto Zesty Italian Frittata recipe with you. Delicious Italian flavors combined with a few simple ingredients – you can’t go wrong!
What You’ll Need:
-½ cup of diced bell peppers
-½ cup of diced onions
-¼ cup of grated parmesan cheese
-3 cloves of garlic, minced
-2 tablespoons of olive oil
-1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning
-½ teaspoon of red pepper flakes
-Salt & pepper to taste
1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
2. Grease a 9-inch oven-proof skillet with the olive oil and add the bell peppers, onions, garlic, Italian seasoning, red pepper flakes, and a pinch of salt and pepper.
3. Cook the vegetables for 8-10 minutes or until the vegetables are soft.
4. In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs and parmesan cheese.
5. Once the vegetables are done, pour the egg and cheese mixture into the skillet and make sure the ingredients are evenly distributed.
6. Place the skillet in the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes or until the frittata is golden brown.
7. Once done, let the frittata cool for 5 minutes before serving.
This Keto Zesty Italian Frittata recipe is as delicious as it is simple! Load up on the vegetables for added flavor and crunchiness, or swap out the veggies for your favorites to create a unique version of the frittata. Perfect for a make-ahead breakfast, you can double the recipe and store it into individual servings for easy reheating on busy mornings. Best of all, this hearty, zesty dish packs in plenty of protein and healthy fats to help you start off your day with a full stomach!