Keto Tex-Mex Casserole
Tex-Mex cuisine is one of America’s favorite cuisines and is widely popular around the world. The combination of flavors, spices, and ingredients make it impossible to tire. Now, you can have all the deliciousness of Tex-Mex in a low-carb, keto-friendly casserole that’s perfect for the whole family.
Making a keto Tex-Mex casserole is a great way to satisfy your cravings for flavor without blowing your diet. This casserole has a layer of creamy cheese and spiced ground beef, topped with shredded cheese and diced tomatoes. Serve with low-carb tortillas or chips, and you’ll have a delicious meal that will quickly become a family favorite.
This keto-friendly Tex-Mex casserole is also easy to make. All you need is diced tomatoes, ground beef, onion, garlic, spices, cheese, and some low-carb tortillas or chips. You can also add some jalapenos for a spicy kick!
You’ll be delighted at how easy it is to make this keto Tex-Mex casserole. Here’s the recipe:
– 1 pound ground beef
– 1 onion, diced
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– 2 tablespoons chili powder
– 2 teaspoons cumin
– 1 teaspoon oregano
– Salt and pepper, to taste
– 1 cup diced tomatoes
– 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
– 1/4 cup sour cream
– 1/4 cup diced jalapenos, optional
– 4-6 low-carb tortillas, top with cheese or chips for serving
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add the ground beef. Cook until the beef is browned, about 8 minutes, then add the onion and garlic and cook until the onion is softened, about 5 minutes. Stir in the chili powder, cumin, oregano, salt, and pepper; cook until fragrant.
3. Transfer the beef mixture to a 9×13-inch casserole dish. Top with diced tomatoes. Sprinkle the grated cheese and dollops of sour cream over the top. Sprinkle the jalapenos on top, if desired.
4. Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
5. Serve with low-carb tortillas or chips and topped with more cheese, if desired. Enjoy!
This keto Tex-Mex casserole is the perfect meal for a busy family. It’s easy to make, tastes delicious, and everyone will love it! Best of all, it’s low in carbs and high in flavor – what more could you ask for? With this recipe, you can enjoy the flavors of Tex-Mex without sacrificing your diet.