Keto Spinach Meatloaf
What Makes Keto Spinach Meatloaf Such a Great Recipe?
If you’re following the keto diet, you may have been searching for a delicious but low-carb main dish. Look no further than keto spinach meatloaf. This delicious recipe features just the right combination of flavors, providing a delicious and simple meal that is sure to satisfy.
Meatloaf has been a staple of American cuisine for ages. But by adding spinach, it increases the recipe’s nutritional value and flavor. The combination of flavors from the beef, spinach, cheese, and spices make it a meal that will leave you feeling full and satisfied. Not to mention, this is a great way to use up leftover ground beef. Plus, it also makes a terrific make-ahead meal, perfect for storing in the fridge to enjoy throughout the week.
To make this delicious keto meal for your family, you’ll need a few easy-to-find ingredients. Let’s take a look at everything you’ll need to make this dish.
• 2 Pounds Grass-fed Ground Beef
• ½ Cup Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
• 1/3 Cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
• 1 Egg
• ¾ Cup Onion, diced
• 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
• 1 Teaspoon Italian Seasoning
• 1 Teaspoon Sea Salt
• ½ Teaspoon Black Pepper
• 2 Cups Fresh Spinach, chopped
• ½ Teaspoon Onion Powder
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, mix together ground beef, mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, egg, diced onion, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, sea salt, and black pepper.
3. Stir in the spinach and onion powder.
4. Shape the meat mixture into a loaf and place in a 9×13-inch baking dish.
5. Bake for 45 minutes, or until the internal temperature is 155 degrees F.
6. Let rest for at least 10 minutes before serving.
Making keto spinach meatloaf is a super easy way to create a keto-friendly meal that your whole family can enjoy. This dish is packed with both flavor and nutrition, providing loads of protein, healthy fats, and low carbs. The cheesy and tangy flavors of the cheese and onion mix in perfectly with the beef and spinach, creating an irresistible flavor.
Not to mention, this is a terrific meal for make-ahead leftovers, as the flavors combine and taste even better the longer it sits. Whether it’s for dinner one night or for meal prepping throughout the week, keto spinach meatloaf is a tasty and nutritious way to stick to your keto diet. So the next time you’re looking for something delicious, give this recipe a try – you won’t regret it.