Keto Spicy Chili Pie
Keto Spicy Chili Pie: An Easy and Delicious Recipe with a Kick
If you’re looking for an easy, delicious, and healthy meal, you should try out the Keto Spicy Chili Pie. It’s one of the most popular dishes amongst those on the ketogenic diet and is sure to hit the spot if you’re craving something comforting and flavorful! Not only does it provide a great source of protein and healthy fats, but you also won’t have to worry about any unhealthy carbs or added sugar. Plus, the spicy kick makes it perfect for those looking to liven up their mealtime.
The Keto Spicy Chili Pie is high in protein, low in carbs, and contains plenty of healthy fats. It is an ideal meal to serve for dinner or lunch and can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator or freezer. This ensures that you will always have an easy and nutritious option when you’re in a hurry or just want something quick yet filling.
This Keto Spicy Chili Pie is easy to make and all you need to make it is a few basic ingredients. It takes about 30 minutes to put together and can serve up to four people. With a bit of creativity, you could certainly add in the ingredients you have on hand to personalize this recipe.
-1 lb ground beef
-1 small onion, chopped
-1 red pepper, chopped
-1 can black beans, drained
-1 can diced tomatoes, undrained
-1 packet of chili seasoning
-1 teaspoon of chili powder
-1 teaspoon of cumin
-1 teaspoon of garlic powder
-1 teaspoon of onion powder
-1/2 teaspoon of sea salt
-1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
-2 tablespoons olive oil
-2 tablespoons of coconut oil
-1/4 cup sharp cheddar cheese
-4 tablespoons of heavy cream
-2 tablespoons of sour cream
1. Preheat oven to 350°F and prepare a 9-inch pie dish by lightly oiling or spritzing with cooking spray.
2. Heat up a skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil and ground beef. Break up the ground beef and cook for about 6-7 minutes, stirring often, until it is browned.
3. Add in the chopped onion and red pepper and cook for another 5 minutes, stirring often.
4. Once the vegetables are lightly cooked, add in the black beans, diced tomatoes, chili seasoning, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Stir to combine and bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes.
5. In a small bowl, mix together the sharp cheddar cheese, heavy cream, and sour cream.
6. Pour the chili mixture into the prepared pie dish and spread out evenly. Top with the cheese and cream mixture.
7. Bake for 20 minutes until the cheese is melted and bubbling.
8. Let the chili pie cool for 10 minutes before serving. Serve with your favorite sides (such as a salad, vegetable, or beverage) and enjoy!