Keto Sheet-Pan Fajitas.
Fajitas are a classic Tex-Mex dish that’s consumed in many households around the world. They’re traditionally made with peppers, onions, and steak strips that are served up with warm tortillas and an array of tasty toppings. While delicious, this dish is usually high in carbohydrates thanks to the tortillas. But if you’re looking for a way to enjoy your favorite fajitas without the carbs, try this keto sheet-pan fajita recipe.
This dish is made with a few common ingredients like peppers, onions, and pepper steak strips, marinated in a flavorful mix of spices. The veggies and meat are cooked in one pan, making this recipe a breeze to prepare. The best part is that these keto sheet-pan fajitas are gluten-free, dairy-free, and low in carbs.
This is the perfect recipe for busy weeknights or meal prepping. The leftovers are great for lunches, and you can double the recipe and freeze the extra portions for future meals.
What You’ll Need
For the marinade, you’ll need:
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 2 tablespoons lime juice
• 1 teaspoon ground cumin
• ½ teaspoon garlic powder
• ½ teaspoon chili powder
• ¼ teaspoon oregano
• ¼ teaspoon paprika
• Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
For the fajitas, you’ll need:
• 2 bell peppers, sliced
• 1 large onion, sliced
• 1 pound steak strips (you can use beef, chicken, or turkey)
1. Start by prepping the marinade. Mix together the olive oil, lime juice, cumin, garlic powder, chili powder, oregano, paprika, and salt and pepper in a medium bowl.
2. Place the steak strips in a medium bowl and pour the marinade over top. Mix well to coat and let sit for 10 minutes.
3. Preheat your oven to 425˚F (220˚C).
4. Place the peppers and onions in a single layer on a sheet pan.
5. Place the steak strips on top of the peppers and onions.
6. Bake for 20 minutes, flipping the steak strips halfway through.
7. Once the steak is cooked through, slice into strips and serve with a side of keto-friendly tortillas (or lettuce wraps) and your favorite toppings, such as salsa, shredded cheese, guacamole, or sour cream.
The best thing about this keto sheet-pan fajitas recipe is that it’s so easy to make and incredibly delicious. You can make it for family meals or for lunchboxes. And with just a few simple ingredients, these fajitas can be on the dinner table in no time.
If you’re looking for an easy and delicious way to enjoy your favorite Tex-Mex dish without all the carbs, this keto sheet-pan fajita recipe is the perfect solution. So go ahead and give it a try today, and enjoy the flavors of authentic fajitas while keeping your macros in check.