Keto Salted Caramel Cheesecake
Keto Salted Caramel Cheesecake: A Deliciously Sweet and Savory Dish
If you’re a fan of sweet and savory flavor combinations, then a Keto Salted Caramel Cheesecake is just the thing for you. This delicious dessert combines creamy cheesecake and rich caramels with a touch of salt to bring out the natural sweetness of both flavors. With a rich crust made of almond flour and a delicious topping of salted caramel sauce, this tasty treat is sure to be a hit.
Keto Salted Caramel Cheesecake Recipe
This Keto Salted Caramel Cheesecake recipe is sure to excite your taste buds. By combining the traditional ingredients of cheesecake with the sweet and salty flavors of caramel, you’ll be able to satisfy your cravings without sacrificing your health. The following is the full recipe and directions on how to create this delectable dish.
• 2 cups almond flour
• ¼ cup cocoa powder
• ¼ cup melted butter
• 2 tablespoons Stevia or erythritol
• 1 teaspoon sea salt
• 3- 8 ounce packages of cream cheese, softened
• 1 cup sour cream
• 3 large eggs
• ½ cup melted butter
• 1 cup erythritol or Stevia
• 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Salted Caramel Sauce:
• ½ cup butter
• ½ cup heavy cream
• ½ cup erythritol or Stevia
• 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1 teaspoon sea salt
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a 9-inch springform pan with butter or a non-stick spray.
2. To make the crust, combine all the dry ingredients in a medium bowl. Stir in the melted butter and mix until a crumbly texture is achieved. Press the mixture into the bottom and up the sides of the prepared pan.
3. To make the filling, combine all the ingredients in a large bowl and mix with an electric mixer until smooth. Pour the filling over the crust and spread evenly. Tap the pan gently to remove air bubbles.
4. Bake for 40-45 minutes or until the center is set. Allow to cool before adding the salted caramel topping.
5. To make the salted caramel sauce, melt the butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add the cream and sweetener and bring to a gentle simmer. Cook for 8-10 minutes or until the mixture thickens slightly. Remove from heat and stir in the salt and vanilla extract.
6. To assemble the cheesecake, pour the salted caramel sauce over the top of the cheesecake. Allow the cheesecake to cool completely before refrigerating for at least 3 hours or overnight.
7. When ready to serve, top the cheesecake with additional salted caramel sauce, if desired. Enjoy!
The combination of sweet and savory flavors creates a dish that is both delicious and nutritious. By using almond flour as the base for the crust and erythritol or Stevia for the filling, you can also enjoy this treat without sacrificing your health.