. Keto Rosemary Sausage Bake
When it comes to quick, easy, and kid-friendly keto meals, it doesn’t get much better than a Keto Rosemary Sausage Bake. This tasty bake is chock full of all the savory flavors that your family will love, and with surprisingly few ingredients, it’s a snap to put together. So whether you need a delicious dinner for your keto diet or your kids are just plain hungry, this dish should definitely be on your meal rotation.
With a layer of tart tart apples and a sprinkle of rosemary-infused sausage, this simple bake tastes like a gourmet meal without taking all day in the kitchen. It may seem like a strange combination, but the sweet and savory notes blend together for a flavorful, satisfying meal. And with only 5 net carbs per serving, this dish is also a great keto option.
So if you’re looking for a family-friendly dish that everyone can enjoy, this Keto Rosemary Sausage Bake is a great option. Read ahead for the step-by-step instructions for this savory bake.
For the bake:
-1 lb sausage (I used a standard breakfast sausage)
-2 tart apples (I used Granny Smith apples)
-3 tablespoons olive oil
-2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, finely chopped
-Salt and pepper, to taste
For serving (optional):
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together the sausage, apples, olive oil, rosemary, and salt and pepper.
3. Transfer the sausage mixture to a greased 9×13 baking dish and spread it out evenly.
4. Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until the sausage is cooked through and the apples are tender.
5. Serve with shredded cheese, sour cream, and green onions, if desired.
This Keto Rosemary Sausage Bake will quickly become a favorite in your home. The tart apples and rosemary-infused sausages make a savory combination that your family will love. With only 5 net carbs per serving, this dish is the perfect way to feed your family a tasty and satisfying meal that fits into your keto diet.