. Keto Maple Bacon Wraps
Jump into summer with this delectable and simple Keto Maple Bacon Wraps recipe! Using classic and flavor-packed ingredients like bacon and syrup, your friends and family are sure to love these wraps that are both Keto and easy to make.
Bacon wrapped in a blanket of lettuce holds so much flavor, add a bit of sweetness and the combination is unbeatable. It’s an easy twist on a classic that’s sure to win over everyone’s taste buds. Let’s get started!
You’ll need the following ingredients to make keto maple bacon wraps:
– 6 slices of bacon
– 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
– 3 tablespoons of olive oil
– 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
– 1 teaspoon of onion powder
– 6 leaves of lettuce
1. Preheat your oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a small bowl, mix together the maple syrup, olive oil, garlic powder, and onion powder.
3. Take the bacon slices and lay them out on a baking sheet. Brush them with the mixture.
4. Place the baking sheet into the preheated oven and bake for 20 minutes.
5. Once the bacon is cooked, turn the oven off. Transfer the bacon to a plate lined with paper towels and let it cool.
6. Take a piece of lettuce and wrap up a piece of bacon. Repeat these steps until all the bacon and lettuce is used.
7. Plate the bacon wrapped lettuce and serve immediately. Enjoy!
These keto maple bacon wraps are the perfect addition to any luncheon or dinner. The sweetness of the maple syrup and the smokiness of the bacon pairs perfectly with the crunchy lettuce wrap. Not to mention that this dish requires minimal ingredients and work.
Keto isn’t just about diet and fitness. It’s about having a versatile and flavorful lifestyle. These wraps prove that you don’t have to sacrifice good taste when you’re trying to live a healthier lifestyle. And you’ll love the simplicity of this recipe being able to whip it up in no time!
Whether you’re going to serve your family or have a larger gathering that you want to impress, these keto maple bacon wraps will hit the mark with everyone. Now that you know how to make them it’s time to get your ingredients and get to making them!