Keto Green Chile Chicken is a delicious and easy-to-make dish that is perfect for those trying to stick to a ketogenic diet. Not only is it delicious, but it also has plenty of healthy fats, proteins, and just enough flavor to keep your taste buds happy. It’s a great way to enjoy Mexican flavors without forgoing your keto diet!
It’s no secret that the keto diet can be hard to stick to; cravings for carbohydrates or sugar can easily derail you from your diet plan. Luckily, dishes like Keto Green Chile Chicken make it easier to stay on track. This dish is packed with flavor and is filling, leaving you satisfied but not weighed down. Eating healthy doesn’t have to be boring!
So, let’s get cooking! Here’s what you’ll need to make Keto Green Chile Chicken:
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 2 chicken breasts, diced
– 1 red bell pepper, diced
– 1 yellow onion, diced
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– 1 teaspoon cumin
– 1 tablespoon chili powder
– 1 tablespoon dried oregano
– 1 teaspoon sea salt
– 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
– 1 (4-ounce) can diced green chiles
– 1/2 cup chicken broth
– 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese
– Optional Toppings: Sour cream, avocado, cilantro
1. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
2. Add the diced chicken and cook until lightly browned, about 3-5 minutes.
3. Add the red bell pepper, yellow onion, and garlic to the skillet and cook for an additional 3 minutes.
4. Stir in the cumin, chili powder, oregano, sea salt, and black pepper and cook for 1 minute more.
5. Add the diced green chiles and chicken broth and reduce the heat to low. Simmer for 10 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
6. Sprinkle the shredded cheese over the chicken mixture and cover the skillet with a lid. Cook for an additional 3 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
7. Serve the Keto Green Chile Chicken with a dollop of sour cream, sliced avocado, and fresh cilantro, if desired. Enjoy!
There you have it – Keto Green Chile Chicken! This is an easy and delicious recipe that will leave you satisfied and on your path to success with the keto lifestyle. It’s chock full of healthy fats and proteins, plus plenty of flavor to keep your taste buds happy. Plus, this makes a great options for batch cooking and meal prepping for the week.
If you’re looking for an easy and delicious meal that is keto diet-friendly, Keto Green Chile Chicken is a great way to go. Give it a try and you won’t be disappointed!