Salmon is one of the most healthful and versatile fish to cook. It is relatively inexpensive, provides healthy essential fatty acids and is a great source of protein. There are many different ways to prepare salmon for a delicious, hearty meal but one of the tastiest is Keto Glazed Walnut Salmon.
If you are on a low-carb or ketogenic diet, this type of salmon dish offers a nutritious way to enjoy this fish. This Keto-friendly recipe adds a special kick of flavor with a glaze made from nuts, butter, lemon juice and herbs. The flavors combine to create a delicious, low-carb dinner option.
Keto Glazed Walnut Salmon is an easy-to-follow recipe that can be prepared in just an hour. Your dinner will come together in no time and you will be rewarded with a flavorful meal that is low in carbohydrates and full of healthy fats and protein.
-1 lb. Salmon fillet
-3 Tablespoons of Butter
-2 Tablespoons of freshly squeezed Lemon Juice
-1/4 Cup of Chopped Walnuts
-1 Teaspoon of Dried Basil
-Salt and freshly ground Pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Rinse the salmon fillet and pat it dry. Place it on a sheet of foil and sprinkle it with salt and pepper.
3. In a small bowl, combine the butter, lemon juice, walnuts and basil.
4. Spread the butter-walnut mixture over the top of the salmon fillet.
5. Drizzle olive oil over the entire fillet.
6. Fold the foil up and crimp the edges to form a packet. Place the packet on a baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes.
7. Remove the foil packet from the oven and cut it open. The salmon should be slightly undercooked. If desired, leave the salmon in the oven a bit longer to cook it further.
Keto Glazed Walnut Salmon is best served hot with a side of fresh roasted vegetables or a light salad. Leftovers can be stored in the fridge and enjoyed the next day.
This simple yet tasty dish is a great choice for those on low-carb or ketogenic diets. Packed with protein, healthy fats, and the flavors of walnuts, butter and lemon, Keto Glazed Walnut Salmon is a dinner that both tastes great and satisfies health requirements. Making this dish is a breeze, so whip up this yummy dish for dinner and get ready to enjoy some excellent flavor.