Keto Egg, Cheese Pie
Keto Egg & Cheese Pie Recipe: Feed Your Loved Ones Without the Guilt
If you thought you had to give up the decadent and delicious egg & cheese pies of your childhood in order to stay on the Ketogenic Diet, then think again – our Keto Egg & Cheese Pie Recipe is just the thing! While trying to shed those extra pounds on the Keto Diet, many worry about having to give up the comfort food dishes they love. But this Keto Egg & Cheese Pie recipe will end those worries with its delicious balance of hearty yet light ingredients.
The Keto Egg & Cheese Pie Recipe is extremely easy to whip up and guilt-free. In just under an hour, you can be serving up this hearty dish to your family and friends. From the golden crust to the tender egg and cheese center, this mouth-watering dish will have everyone asking for seconds.
This Keto Egg & Cheese Pie recipe is not only easy to make and tasty, it follows all the strict guidelines of the Keto Diet. Staying within the Carb cycle, this scrumptious dish is sure to bring back all the nostalgic flavors of childhood with a Keto-friendly spin.
The best way to enjoy this Keto Egg & Cheese Pie is by itself, with a side salad, or with a fresh summer vegetable side dish. For best results, serve while the pie is still hot out of the oven. The cheese filling is especially delightful when it’s melted and gooey.
Serve the Keto Egg & Cheese Pie as a main course or as an appetizer or snack. The Keto Egg & Cheese Pie is also excellent served cold, so you can pack any leftovers for lunch the next day.
Keto Egg & Cheese Pie Recipe
• 1.5 cup almond flour
• 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 2 cups shredded cheese
• 6 beaten eggs
• 1/4 cup heavy cream
• 1 cup spinach, onions, & pepper (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 375°F
2. In a large bowl, mix together almond flour, coconut oil, and salt.
3. Grease an 9-inch pie pan with remaining coconut oil.
4. Press dough onto the pie pan so that the crust evenly covers the bottom and sides of the pan.
5. Pre-bake the crust for 10 minutes.
6. In a medium bowl, beat together the eggs and heavy cream.
7. Pour egg mixture into pre-baked crust.
8. Sprinkle cheese on top of egg mixture.
9. Add spinach, onions, & peppers if desired.
10. Bake for 30 minutes or until the egg mixture is set.
11. Let cool for 10 minutes before slicing & serving.
Our Keto Egg & Cheese Pie recipe is sure to become family favorite at your next family dinner. The light yet hearty flavor will have your loved ones asking for seconds, and the bonus is that it follows all the guidelines of the Keto Diet