Keto Cheesy Veggie bake has become one of the most popular meals by Keto followers these days. While the combination of cheesy goodness and vegetables may sound a bit strange at first, most people who try it have been pleasantly surprised by the results. Not only does it taste delicious, but the combination of healthy vegetables and low-carb cheese makes it a healthy choice for anyone looking to stay on the Keto diet.
Keto dieters have been searching for new recipes that provide delicious, creative flavors without compromising their health goals and this Keto Cheesy Veggie Bake is the perfect solution. It’s easy to make and packed with flavor, and you can easily customize it to suit your taste buds. Plus, it makes a great dish to take to potluck dinners, barbecues, and family gatherings.
-3 cups of cauliflower, chopped
-1 cup of broccoli, chopped
-1/2 cup of mushrooms, chopped
-3/4 cups of sharp cheddar cheese, grated
-1 cup of mozzarella cheese, grated
-1/2 cup of parmesan cheese, grated
-1 tablespoon of olive oil
-1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
-1/2 teaspoon of onion powder
-1/2 teaspoon of smoked paprika
-1/2 teaspoon of salt
1. Preheat your oven to 375°F.
2. In a large bowl, combine the cauliflower, broccoli, and mushrooms.
3. Drizzle the olive oil over the vegetables and season with the garlic powder, onion powder, smoked paprika, and salt.
4. Toss the vegetables to make sure they are all evenly coated with the oil and seasonings.
5. Spread the vegetables in an even layer on a baking sheet and bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes until the vegetables are fork-tender.
6. Remove the baking sheet from the oven and sprinkle the cheddar, mozzarella, and parmesan cheese on top.
7. Bake for an additional 15 minutes until the cheese is melted and bubbling.
8. Serve the Keto Cheesy Veggie Bake warm with your favorite Keto-friendly side dish or as a delicious appetizer.
Making Keto meals and recipes that taste good can be challenging, but Keto Cheesy Veggie Bake is an easy and delicious way to stay on track. The combination of healthy vegetables and low-carb cheese make it a great option for anyone looking to stay on the Keto diet. Plus, the cheesy goodness is sure to please even the pickiest eater. So if you’re looking for a delicious and healthier, Keto friendly meal, give Keto Cheesy Veggie Bake a try!