Keto Cheesy Loaded Skillet
Keto Cheesy Loaded Skillet – Deliciously Crunchy and Filling
Are you looking for a cheesy, filling and satisfying meal but just don’t have the time or patience to cook a full blown dinner? Then the Keto Cheesy Loaded Skillet is the perfect dish for you! This easy to make, one pan diner is perfect for a quick, nutritious and delicious meal. And the best part, it is perfect for anyone on a ketogenic diet – low in carbohydrates and high fat with a delicious cheesy note.
This Keto Loaded Skillet is packed with vegetables, lots of cheese and plenty of crunchy bacon bits. It’s simple to make and only requires a few simple ingredients and some basic kitchen tools. The result is a skillet full of delicious cheesy goodness, with chicken cooked to perfection and roasted vegetables for added flavor and texture. The cheese is melted over the top for a wonderfully gooey finish. It’s also a great way to use up leftovers and stores well in the refrigerator for later.
If you are on a ketogenic diet, you might be concerned about finding meals that fit in with your lifestyle. That’s why this Keto Loaded Skillet is the perfect for anyone following this eating plan. It’s perfect for those on a keto diet – it’s low in carbs but high in flavor and good nutrition. It’s also a great way to get some quick and tasty meals in without added stress or effort.
The beautiful combination of flavors and textures make this Keto Loaded Skillet a definite crowd pleaser. And while it looks complicated to make, it’s actually just a few simple steps. So, if you’re looking for a simple, delicious and filling meal, try this Keto Loaded Skillet – you won’t be disappointed!
Ingredients You’ll Need to Make Keto Cheesy Loaded Skillet
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 1 large onion, chopped
• 1 bell pepper, chopped
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• 2 cups diced cooked chicken
• 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
• 1/2 cup feta cheese
• 6 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
• 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
• 1/4 teaspoon cumin
• Salt and pepper, to taste
• Chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
Instructions to Make Keto Cheesy Loaded Skillet
1. Preheat the oven to 375F and lightly grease an 8-inch oven-proof skillet. Set aside.
2. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and bell pepper and saute until softened, about 5-7 minutes. Add the garlic and cook an additional 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
3. Add the chicken to the skillet and stir to combine.
4. Add the cheeses, bacon, chili powder, cumin, salt and pepper to the skillet and stir to combine.
5. Bake the skillet in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
6. Serve hot, garnished with fresh parsley. Enjoy!