Keto Cheesy Chipotle Pie
Keto Chipotle Pie is an easy and delicious way to enjoy a savory and flavorful meal that won’t derail your diet. This pie features the spicy and smoky flavors of chipotle peppers, combined with sharp cheddar and melty cream cheese. It’s all wrapped up in a crunchy keto-friendly crust, for an indulgent but guilt-free meal.
At only 5 net carbs per serving, this keto chipotle pie is great for a quick and easy meal or as an appetizer at a dinner party. If you’re following a strict ketogenic diet you can opt to omit the cheese or use a vegan alternative. For those not following a low carb diet, simply swap out the keto-friendly crust for a traditional wheat pastry or puff pastry. No matter how you enjoy this dish, it’s sure to be a hit!
Keto Chipotle Pie
For the crust:
3/4 cup almond flour
2 tablespoons coconut flour
1 tablespoon flaxseed meal
3 tablespoons cold butter, cut into small pieces
1 teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon black pepper
For the filling:
1/2 cup whole milk ricotta cheese
2 large eggs
1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
1/2 cup cream cheese, softened
1 teaspoon chipotle powder
1 teaspoon sea salt
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F (177°C).
2. To make the crust, combine the almond flour, coconut flour, flaxseed meal, butter, sea salt, and black pepper in a bowl. Use a pastry cutter to cut the butter into the flour mixture until it resembles a coarse meal.
3. Press the crust mixture into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch round pie tin. Bake for 15 minutes, until the crust is lightly golden. Set aside to cool.
4. To make the filling, combine the ricotta cheese, eggs, cheddar cheese, cream cheese, chipotle powder, and sea salt in a medium bowl. Stir until combined.
5. Pour the filling into the pre-baked pie crust and spread it into an even layer. Bake for 35-45 minutes, until the center of the pie is set.
6. Allow the pie to cool for at least 15 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
Keto Chipotle Pie is a delicious and easy way to enjoy a savory meal without getting off track of your keto diet. Combining spicy chipotle powder with sharp cheddar and melty cream cheese, this light and crispy keto crust gives your meal an indulgent feel, but with just 5 net carbs per serving. Enjoy as an entrée or serve up as an appetizer for your next party – it’s guaranteed to be a hit!