. Keto Cheesy Bacon Cups
Bacon and cheese are two of the most universally beloved foods. It’s no surprise that dishes containing the two have been around for centuries. From French onion soup to bacon-wrapped cheese balls, these two staples pair together like a match made in heaven. The newest addition to this match? Keto Cheesy Bacon Cups.
This delicious recipe is an ode to all the bacon and cheese lovebirds out there. Keto Cheesy Bacon Cups are the perfect low-carb snack or appetizer to make for any occasion. They’re easy to make, require only a few ingredients and are surprisingly savory. Your taste buds will thank you!
These Keto Cheesy Bacon Cups will surely add a delicious twist to your next gathering. In only 20 minutes, you can make a tasty dish that will be sure to impress your guests. They’re guaranteed to be a hit and requested for future events. Who said that eating on a low-carb diet couldn’t be fun?
WHAT ARE KETO CHEESY BACON CUPS?
Keto Cheesy Bacon Cups are a delicious snack or appetizer made with a few simple ingredients – bacon, cream cheese, and parmesan cheese. Not only is this recipe keto-friendly, but it’s also incredibly savory and delicious.
The bacon is cooked until it’s crispy and then formed into a cup shape. Cream cheese, parmesan, and herbs are then stuffed into the cup and baked until it’s golden brown. The result? An appetizer or snack that’s sure to be a hit.
WHY ARE KETO CHEESY BACON CUPS A HEALTHY CHOICE?
Keto Cheesy Bacon Cups are the perfect choice for those following the keto diet because they rely on high-fat and low-carb ingredients. The bacon provides a decent amount of fat and protein, while the cream cheese and parmesan cheese provide flavor and texture.
Unlike most snacks, Keto Cheesy Bacon Cups have a surprisingly low amount of carbs. This makes them the perfect keto snack for those following the strict diet. Not only are they low in carbs, but they’re also high in flavor. It’s a win-win situation.
HOW TO MAKE KETO CHEESY BACON CUPS
1 pound bacon
4 ounces cream cheese, softened
½ cup grated parmesan cheese
1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Place bacon slices in a single layer on a foil-lined baking sheet.
3. Bake in preheated oven for 18 minutes, or until bacon is crisp.
4. Remove from oven and let cool.
5. Once cooled, carefully gently press a cupcake tin into the bacon slices to shape them into cups.
6. In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese, parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning.
7. Fill each bacon cup with the cream cheese mixture.
8. Place baking sheet in preheated oven and bake for 10 minutes.
9. Remove from oven and let cool for 3 minutes.