Keto Cheese-Stuffed Peppers
Peppers have been a part of most meals because they can be cooked in various ways, including stuffed with flavorful mixtures, giving dishes a unique twist.
One of our favorite recipes is Keto Cheese-Stuffed Peppers, a delicious way to enjoy the benefits of peppers while still staying within the low-carb and keto diets. This dish is filled with cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, and your choice of protein. It’s a simple but delicious way to enjoy peppers without packing on the carbs.
The great part about this dish is that it is easy to make and doesn’t require a lot of work. All you need is some bell peppers, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, and any additional protein of your choice. With just a few simple steps, you’ll have a delicious dish ready to enjoy.
Ready to start cooking? Here’s how to make Keto Cheese-Stuffed Peppers.
What You’ll Need:
-4 large bell peppers
-1/2 cup cream cheese
-1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
-1/2 cup cooked protein of your choice (i.e., ground beef, chicken, or shrimp)
-Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Cut the bell peppers in half and remove the stem and seeds.
3. In a bowl, mix together the cream cheese and Parmesan cheese.
4. Add the cooked protein of your choice and mix until all of the ingredients are combined.
5. Stuff each bell pepper half with the cheese and protein mixture and place them in a baking dish.
6. Sprinkle some salt and pepper over the stuffed peppers.
7. Bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes or until the peppers are tender.
8. Serve and enjoy!
Keto Cheese-Stuffed Peppers are an easy and delicious way to enjoy Italian flavors without the carbs. Packed with cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, and your choice of meat, they make a great appetizer or main dish for a tasty meal. Make sure to save some of the peppers for later, as they do refrigerate well and can be enjoyed as leftovers.
Making Keto Cheese-Stuffed Peppers does not require a lot of work. With just a few ingredients and simple steps, this dish can be prepared in no time. Best of all, they can be enjoyed as a part of a low-carb or keto diet. Give these peppers a try and you won’t be disappointed!