Keto Cauliflower Fritters
Keto Cauliflower Fritters – A Deliciously Easy Low-Carb Snack
If you’re on the keto diet, you know how important it is to stay within your carb counts. But you don’t have to sacrifice flavor for health when you make Keto Cauliflower Fritters – a delicious and easy-to-make snack that only has 4 net carbs per serving!
Vegetables are always a great option when you’re trying to make a low-carb meal or snack, and the humble cauliflower is one of the best. Not only is it low in carbs, it’s packed with good-for-you vitamins and nutrients. When you combine it with other tasty ingredients like eggs, cheese, and spices, you have a snack or side dish that you can feel good about.
These fritters have a lovely golden brown color and a crunchy exterior with a soft interior that makes them a great accompaniment to any meal – or just snack on them whenever the mood strikes. They’re also a great way to get your kids to eat their veggies – they may not like plain cooked cauliflower, but the fun flavor combination in these fritters is sure to be a hit. Give them a try and see for yourself!
Keto Cauliflower Fritters
1 head of cauliflower, broken into small florets
1 cup shredded cheese, such as mozzarella
2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
1 teaspoon garlic powder
¼ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon black pepper
3 tablespoons almond flour
1. Preheat your oven to 400F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Place the cauliflower florets in a large microwave-safe bowl. Add 2 tablespoons of water and cover the bowl with another plate. Microwave for 5 minutes, until the cauliflower is tender.
3. Allow the cauliflower to cool, then transfer it to a clean kitchen towel and squeeze out as much of the moisture as possible.
4. In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, shredded cheese, parsley, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
5. Add the cooled cauliflower to the egg mixture and stir until everything is combined.
6. Add the almond flour and mix until completely incorporated.
7. Using your hands or a scoop, form the mixture into small patties.
8. Place the patties on the prepared baking sheet and bake for 18-20 minutes, flipping halfway through.
9. Remove the fritters from the oven and let cool for a few minutes before serving.
The health benefits of Keto Cauliflower Fritters
Keto Cauliflower Fritters are a great way to get more veggies in your diet – and a delicious one at that! Cauliflower is an excellent source of fiber, vitamin C, vitamin K, and many other vitamins and minerals. Eating cauliflower may also help reduce cholesterol, thanks to its high levels of fiber.
Cauliflower is also a great source of anti-inflammatory compounds, such as sulforaphane, helping to fight chronic inflammation in the body. Sulfor