. Keto Butter Herb Noodles
There is nothing quite as comforting as a warm, savory dish of creamy, buttery noodles. Now, just imagine those noodles being the perfect addition to all your favorite keto recipes. That’s right – Keto Butter Herb Noodles have arrived!
Keto Butter Herb Noodles provide a delicious low-carb and gluten-free alternative to traditional pasta. Made from all-natural ingredients, these noodles make a yummy, satisfying side dish for any meal.
If you’re looking for a delicious way to boost your daily intake of healthy fats while keeping your carb count low, Keto Butter Herb Noodles are just what you need. They’ll make your meal more flavorful and filling while helping you to stick to your diet.
Here’s how to make this yummy and easy keto dish:
1 package of Keto Butter Herb Noodles
2 tablespoons of butter
1 tablespoon of chopped fresh herbs, such as parsley, basil, chives, or thyme
2 cloves of garlic, minced
Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Bring a pot of salted water to a boil.
2. Add the Keto Butter Herb Noodles to the boiling water and cook for 8-10 minutes or until al dente.
3. Drain the noodles and set aside.
4. In a large sauté pan, melt the butter over medium heat.
5. Add the garlic and herbs and cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
6. Add the cooked noodles to the pan and toss with the herb and butter mixture.
7. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
8. Serve warm.
Keto Butter Herb Noodles are a delicious and nutritious way to enjoy all your favorite keto dishes. Plus, they are easy to make and ready in minutes. This healthy, low-carb alternative to traditional noodles is sure to become a mainstay in your kitchen. Enjoy!