Keto Baked Bacon-Stuffed Mushrooms
Keto Baked Bacon-Stuffed Mushrooms – Perfect Low-Carb Treat
When it comes to keto recipes, bacon-stuffed mushrooms definitely shouldn’t be overlooked! Not only are these roasted baked mushrooms a great way to make a delicious low-carb treat, they also turn out to be surprisingly hearty – providing you with the protein and healthy fats that you need to keep up with your ketogenic diet.
These mushrooms are not only satisfying and comforting, but also filling – plus, they make a great side dish – which makes them perfect for potlucks and family gatherings. Not to mention, they look surprisingly fancy considering how little effort they require to make! Since they are packed with cheesy delicious flavor, one bite of these bacon-stuffed mushrooms will surely have your mouth watering for more.
Let’s get started with what you need to make this amazing keto recipe!
• 2 lbs mushrooms
• 4 cloves garlic minced
• 4 strips of bacon, chopped
• 2 cups white cheddar cheese grated
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 2 teaspoons salt
• 2 tablespoons parsley chopped
• 2 tablespoons chives chopped
• Freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat your oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Start by cleaning your mushrooms with a damp cloth. Remove and discard the stems.
3. Place the mushrooms on a lightly greased baking sheet.
4. In a medium bowl, mix together the minced garlic, chopped bacon, grated cheese, olive oil, salt, parsley and chives.
5. Stuff each mushroom with the cheese mixture, using your fingers or a spoon. Make sure the mushrooms are completely filled with the mixture.
6. Place the mushrooms in the oven and bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until they are golden brown and cheese is melted.
7. Once the mushrooms are done, remove them from the oven and season with freshly ground black pepper. Serve while hot. Enjoy!
These bacon-stuffed mushrooms make a wonderful savory treat, perfect for lunch or dinner parties. Or, if you’re feeling extra creative, you can also use them as a mini snack or appetizer. They’re a great option if you’re looking for something savory, yet still low-carb.
The mushrooms are full of flavor and hearty enough to fill you up without worrying about going over your carb limit. Plus, they’re an easy way to sneak some extra veggies into your diet. Saucy, cheesy and filling – these bacon-stuffed mushrooms definitely deserve their place among the most popular keto recipes.
If you’re looking for a delicious way to add some variety and flavor to your ketogenic diet, then these bacon-stuffed mushrooms are a great option. Not only are they tasty and low-carb, but they’re also easy to make. So go ahead and give them a try – they’re guaranteed to be a hit!