“Keto Bacon-Wrapped Bites”
Keto Bacon-Wrapped Bites: A Delicious Low-Carb Treat
If you’re on the keto diet, you may be missing some of your favorite treats. Luckily, there are still plenty of delicious options available for you to enjoy. One of the most popular snacks among keto dieters is keto bacon-wrapped bites. Not only are these tasty little treats full of flavor and low in carbs, but they are also easy to make.
The beauty of this delicious low-carb snack is that it lets you enjoy something that you may have been missing while sticking to your diet. The combination of bacon and cheese will tantalize your taste buds and will definitely have you coming back for more.
These easy-to-make pieces of bacon-wrapped goodness are perfect for parties and get-togethers as well as for when you just want a quick snack. A word of warning though – they don’t last long! Read on to learn how to make these delectable keto bacon-wrapped bites.
-8 slices of bacon
-¼ cup of cream cheese
-Pinch of garlic powder
-¼ cup of shredded cheese
-Pinch of black pepper
-½ teaspoon of Italian seasoning
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese, garlic powder, shredded cheese, black pepper, and Italian seasoning until well blended.
4. Cut each slice of bacon in half so that you have 16 short strips.
5. Place a tablespoon of the cheese mixture at the end of each strip of bacon and roll it up into a ball.
6. Place the bacon-wrapped bites onto the parchment paper.
7. Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes or until the bacon is crispy.
8. Serve and enjoy!
These keto bacon-wrapped bites are a great way to satisfy your craving for a savory snack without having to worry about going off your diet. Not only are they delicious, but they are also full of healthy fats, vitamins, and minerals, making them not only a delicious low-carb treat, but a healthy one too.
You can easily customize these little snacks by using different types of cheeses and seasonings. For example, if you prefer a more salty flavor, you can use a sharp cheddar cheese instead of a mild cheese. You can also add some jalapenos or crushed red pepper flakes to make them a bit more spicy.
These bacon-wrapped bites are actually quite easy to make and are a great snack to whip up for parties or when you are in need of a quick and satisfying snack. So, if you are looking for a delicious yet healthy treat, give keto bacon-wrapped bites a try. You won’t be disappointed!