Keto Bacon Parmesan Frittata – Delicious and Healthy Breakfast Option
Every morning, it can be difficult to decide what to make for breakfast before starting a busy day. If you’re following a keto diet, that can be even more of a challenge. Fortunately, there is a delicious, high-fat breakfast option that is sure to hit the spot: the Keto Bacon Parmesan Frittata! This savory frittata is filled with delicious ingredients like crispy bacon, salty Parmesan cheese and fresh herbs – all of which, when combined, make a breakfast that will start your day off with a smile.
This Keto Bacon Parmesan Frittata is an easy and nutritious breakfast option for those who are on the keto diet. Not only is it delicious, but it’s also rich in healthy fats, which will help keep you full and energized throughout the day. Plus, there’s no added sugar and very little carbs, so it’s a great low-carb alternative to other breakfast options.
1 tablespoons olive oil
4 ounces bacon, cut into small pieces
4 large eggs
2 tablespoons sour cream
2 tablespoons heavy cream
2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
¼ teaspoon garlic powder
Salt and pepper, to taste
1 tablespoon chopped chives
1. Heat the olive oil in a large oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat. Once the oil is hot, add the bacon and cook until it is crispy, about 5 minutes. Transfer the cooked bacon to a plate and set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, sour cream, heavy cream, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, and a pinch each of salt and pepper.
3. Wipe the skillet clean with a paper towel and return it to the stove. Add the egg mixture to the skillet and stir to combine the bacon and eggs.
4. Reduce the heat to medium-low and cook the frittata for 8-10 minutes, or until the eggs are almost set.
5. Preheat the oven to 375°F and transfer the skillet to the oven. Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until the frittata is golden brown.
6. Carefully remove from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes. Sprinkle with chives and serve.
This Keto Bacon Parmesan Frittata is an easy, delicious and nutritious breakfast option for those who are following the ketogenic diet. It is filled with healthy fats and protein and is very low in carbs, making it the perfect way to start your day. Plus, it’s sure to be a hit with family and friends – perfect for breakfast, brunch or a light dinner. Give it a try today and you’ll be hooked!