Keto Bacon Egg Cups
What makes eggs and bacon the breakfast of champions could just be the combination of sweet and savory flavors, but let’s add a bit of complexity and a major protein boost with Keto Bacon Egg Cups! Combining eggs, bacon, and some herbs is a classic dish with a new twist that should become a staple in your keto diet.
Keto Bacon Egg Cups are an easy-to-make recipe that requires only six ingredients and are ready to eat in under 20 minutes! All you need are eggs, some strips of bacon, salt, pepper, herbs, and garlic. These ingredients may sound simple, but the flavor combinations make for an unforgettable breakfast!
Making Keto Bacon Egg Cups is easier than you think. To start, preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C). Then, grab a 12 muffin tin, softly butter the tin, and line each cup with 2-3 strips of bacon.
Next, crack one egg into each of the bacon-lined muffin cups. Sprinkle the eggs with a generous helping of salt and pepper and give them a splash of olive oil for flavor. Finally, add a pinch of herbs and a bit of garlic to taste.
Place the muffin tin in the preheated oven and bake for 17 minutes. When finished, remove the tin from the oven, let cool, and then carefully remove the egg cups. Enjoy!
Keto Bacon Egg Cups are a delicious and protein-packed breakfast made with only 6 ingredients! Prepared in minutes and finished in under 20 minutes in the oven, this breakfast is perfect for anyone on a ketogenic diet. Whether you’re hitting the gym, starting your day, or winding down, enjoy the flavors of this classic breakfast to power through your day.
• 12 strips of bacon
• 12 eggs
• 1/2 tsp. of salt
• 1/2 tsp. of pepper
• 2 cloves of garlic, minced
• 2 tsp. of olive oil
• 2 tbsp. of mixed herbs, such as oregano, basil, thyme
1. Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
2. Butter a 12-muffin tin and line each cup with two-three strips of bacon.
3. Crack each egg into the bacon-lined muffin cups.
4. Sprinkle the eggs with salt and pepper and add a splash of olive oil.
5. Top with herbs and minced garlic.
6. Place the muffin tin in the preheated oven and bake for 17 minutes.
7. Carefully remove the egg cups and enjoy!