. Keto Bacon Cheesesteak Bowl
Cheesesteak is one of the most popular American fast food dishes. It is a simple but tasty combination of steak, cheese, and bread, and is often served with a side of fries. But for those of us who are trying to stay Keto, it can be difficult to find a version that’s low in carbs. That’s why we’ve come up with this delicious Keto Bacon Cheesesteak Bowl. This dish is versatile and easy to make so you can have a tasty, Keto-friendly meal anytime.
This Keto Bacon Cheesesteak Bowl is the perfect dish for a busy weeknight. It takes only 30 minutes to make and is loaded with flavor. It’s a mix of steak, bacon, cheese and low-carb veggies that will keep you feeling satisfied for hours. And when you top it off with some creamy avocado, you have an irresistible meal that is sure to please.
Here’s what you will need to make Keto Bacon Cheesesteak Bowl:
-1 lb. Steak, such as Filet Mignon, Ribeye, or Flank, cut into thin slices
-4 Slices of Bacon, cut into small pieces
-1/2 Cup Onion, diced
-1 Cup Bell Pepper, diced
-1 Tablespoons Garlic, minced
-1/2 Cup Mushrooms, sliced
-1/4 Cup Heavy Cream
-2 Tablespoons Cream Cheese
-1/4 Cup Cheddar Cheese, shredded
-1/4 Teaspoon Black Pepper
-1/8 Teaspoon Salt
-1 Avocado, sliced
1. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the bacon to the skillet and cook for 3-4 minutes, or until lightly crisp. Remove the bacon from the skillet and set aside.
2. Add the steak to the skillet and cook for 3-5 minutes, or until cooked to your desired doneness. Remove the steak from the skillet and set aside.
3. Reduce the heat to medium. Add the onion, bell pepper, garlic, and mushrooms to the skillet and cook for 5-7 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender.
4. Add the heavy cream, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, black pepper, and salt to the skillet and stir until melted and combined.
5. Reduce the heat to low and return the steak and bacon to the skillet. Stir to combine.
6. Serve the Keto Bacon Cheesesteak Bowl with sliced avocado. Enjoy!