Do you love bacon? How about broccoli? Maybe your favorite food may be a combination of the two. If you are searching for a meal that satisfies your need for the unique combination of these two savory flavors, then look no further than our Keto Bacon-Broccoli Pies. Our Keto Bacon-Broccoli Pies have a flaky and buttery crust that is filled with bacon, cheese and crunchy broccoli. It’s the perfect quick and easy dinner to whip up any night of the week.
Are you looking for a quick and easy dinner that is still tasty and Keto-friendly? Then you should try our Keto Bacon-Broccoli Pies! Our Keto Bacon-Broccoli Pies are an amazing combination of two of the most savory flavors and textures. It has a buttery and flaky crust that is filled up with crisp bacon, gooey cheese and crunchy broccoli. You can have this as a main or side dish; it’s sure to tantalize your taste buds.
If you love Keto-friendly foods, then you may be wondering what it takes to make Keto Bacon-Broccoli Pies. The prep time is incredibly fast; all you need is a bit of crumbled bacon, shredded cheese, and finely chopped broccoli. We have also provided a few other ingredients, like cream cheese for extra creaminess and garlic powder for added flavor. This recipe is surprisingly simple to make, and you may find yourself making it more than once.
Ready to get started? Here is what you will need to make those delicious Keto Bacon-Broccoli Pies:
– 8 ounces of bacon – cooked and crumbled
– 1 cup of sharp cheddar cheese – shredded
– 1 cup of broccoli – finely chopped
– 4 ounces of cream cheese – softened
– 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
– 4 tablespoons of melted butter
– 1 package of store-bought refrigerated pie crust
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Cook the bacon and let it cool before crumbling it.
3. Place the pie crust on a lightly greased baking sheet and set aside.
4. In a medium-size bowl, combine the crumbled bacon, cheddar cheese, cream cheese, garlic powder, and broccoli.
5. Spread the filling onto the prepared pie crust.
6. Drizzle the melted butter over the top of the filling.
7. Bake the pie for 25 to 30 minutes, or until the edges of the crust are golden brown.
8. Remove from the oven and let cool slightly before cutting into slices to serve. Enjoy!
Keto Bacon-Broccoli Pies are the perfect combination of flavor, texture, and savoriness. This easy and quick meal will have your family raving about it. Served as a main or side dish, it is sure to be a hit at your table. These Keto Bacon-Broccoli Pies are so easy to make, tasty, and Keto-friendly, that you may find yourself making them more than once!