Keto Almond Cheese Pancakes are a mouthwatering low-carb breakfast option, packed with flavor and nutrients. They are quick and easy to make, and they’re sure to become a regular in any meal rotation. With a combination of almond flour, cream cheese, eggs, and fresh herbs, these pancakes are a delicious way to start the day.
This delicious breakfast option is perfect for those who are following a ketogenic, or keto, diet. Not only are they low in carbs, but they are also packed with healthy fats and proteins. Almond flour is a good source of protein and fiber, and cream cheese adds a rich flavor and texture. The herbs and spices used will bring plenty of flavor to these pancakes, making them even more irresistible.
This recipe will make about four pancakes and will take about 15 minutes to prepare and cook. Before you begin, gather the following ingredients:
-1 ½ cups almond flour
-4 ounces cream cheese
-2 tablespoons fresh chives, finely chopped
-2 tablespoons fresh dill, finely chopped
-1 teaspoon garlic powder
-1 teaspoon ground black pepper
-Salt, to taste
-Olive oil or butter, for cooking
1. In a medium bowl, combine the almond flour, cream cheese, eggs, chives, dill, garlic powder, and black pepper.
2. Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add a tablespoon of oil or butter.
3. Form the pancake mixture into 4 equal-sized patties.
4. Carefully place the patties in the skillet, being sure to not overcrowd.
5. Cook for 3-4 minutes per side, or until golden brown.
6. Transfer pancakes to a plate and top with additional herbs, if desired.
7. Serve and enjoy!
Keto Almond Cheese Pancakes are a delicious and nutritious breakfast option that is sure to satisfy. With a combination of almond flour, cream cheese, and fresh herbs, these pancakes have plenty of flavors, textures, and nutrition. They are quick and easy to make and are sure to be a favorite in any meal rotation. Whether it’s a cozy weekend morning or a busy weekday, these pancakes are an ideal breakfast. So, what are you waiting for? Get cooking and enjoy!