. Fiesta Keto Burrito Bowl
Keto Burrito Bowl- Low Carb Mexican Fiesta
Did you know that you can enjoy a serving of Mexican-style burrito bowl without consuming too many carbs? A Keto Burrito Bowl is the perfect ketogenic friendly meal that’s not only low-carb but also highly nutritious.
The traditional burrito bowl is loaded with all sorts of ingredient that can easily take your carb intake out of the keto-approved limits. That is why developing a special keto version involves paying careful attention to the ingredients you include and not forgetting the flavours you are accustomed to.
A Keto Burrito Bowl typically consists of your favourite low-carb protein, a few vegetables, and plenty of delicious cheese. Herbs and spices are also included to make this dish even more flavorful.
In this article, we’ll provide you with a easy and delicious keto burrito bowl recipe that you can enjoy.
-1 tablespoon olive oil
-1/2 onion, peeled and diced
-1 red pepper, deseeded and diced
-2 cloves garlic, peeled and finely chopped
-500grams ground beef
-2 tablespoons taco seasoning
-1/2 cup beef or chicken stock
-1/4 cup salsa
-1/2 cup shredded cheese
-2 cups cooked riced cauliflower
-Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
-Optional desired toppings and sauces
1. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion and pepper and cook for about 5 minutes, or until softened.
2. Add the garlic cloves and cook for an additional minute.
3. Add the ground beef and cook until keep stirring for another 7 minutes until beef is no longer pink.
4. Add the taco seasoning, stir to combine, then add the stock and salsa and cook for another 5 minutes.
5. Turn off the heat and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
6. Place the cooked riced cauliflower in a large serving bowl.
7. Top with the beef mixture and shredded cheese.
8. Add desired toppings and sauces.
9. Serve and enjoy.
This Keto Burrito Bowl is a great way to enjoy a delicious, low-carb meal! The ground beef provides an excellent source of protein, while the vegetables offer an extra dose of nutritious nutrients. The cauliflower provides a great source of anti-inflammatory carbs, and the shredded cheese adds a delicious balance of flavor and texture.
Each serving of this Keto Burrito Bowl contains 402 calories, 33.7g of protein, 24.7g of fat, and 9.7g of net carbs.
A savory and satiating Keto Burrito Bowl is the perfect meal for any occasion or gathering. Whether you serve it as a main course, or as an appetizer, this meal is sure to please. So give this easy, low-carb, and delicious recipe a try and let us know how it turns out in the comments below!