“Fiery Keto Fajitas”
This is a great recipe for Fiery Keto Fajitas. This recipe is packed with flavor and perfect for people who are looking for a low-carb meal that’s packed with a little bit of heat. Fajitas are a classic Tex-Mex dish that often consists of marinated sirloin steak, but we’ve adapted this recipe to be low-carb. Our Fiery Keto Fajitas utilizes shredded chicken as the protein instead of steak and bell peppers as a flavorful keto-friendly replacement to the traditional flour tortilla.
It’s definitely not traditional, but these Fiery Keto Fajitas are prepared in less than an hour and are a great way to add a little nutrition and some heat to your diet. All you need is some bell peppers, chicken, garlic, onions, lime juice, butter, chili powder, and some seasonings. With our Fiery Keto Fajitas, you’ll be able to indulge your taste buds while sticking to your low-carb and low-fat diet. Get your taste buds ready, because these sizzling Fiery Keto Fajitas are sure to tantalize your palate.
1 pound of boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2 bell peppers sliced into thick strips
1 red onion sliced
4 cloves of garlic, minced
1/4 cup of lime juice
2 tablespoons of melted butter
2 tablespoons of chili powder
1 teaspoon of cumin
1 teaspoon of paprika
1 teaspoon of salt
1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
1. Begin by prepping all of your vegetables. Slice your bell peppers, onion, and mince your garlic cloves.
2. Place your chicken breasts into the bowl of a slow cooker and top with the sliced bell peppers, red onion, garlic and lime juice.
3. In a small bowl, mix together the butter, chili powder, cumin, paprika, salt and pepper. Pour this mixture over the chicken and vegetables in your slow cooker.
4. Cover the slow cooker and cook on low heat for four to five hours, or until the chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender.
5. Once the chicken and vegetables are cooked although, remove them from the slow cooker and transfer to a platter.
6. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and add a tablespoon of butter. When the butter has melted and the skillet is hot, add half of the chicken and vegetables to the skillet. Saute for four to five minutes, stirring occasionally, until the chicken and vegetables are nicely browned.
7. Repeat with the second half of the chicken and vegetables.
8. Serve the Fiery Keto Fajitas with your favorite garnishes and condiments. Enjoy!
These Fiery Keto Fajitas are a delicious and nutritious meal that’s perfect for those nights when you don’t have a lot of time to spare in the kitchen. All you need is some boneless, skinless chicken breasts, bell peppers, garlic, onions, lime juice, butter, chili powder, cumin, paprika, salt, and pepper. In less than an hour you’ll be able to enjoy sizzling and flavorful Fiery Keto Fajitas