Curry Coconut Cauliflower Rice
How to Make Curry Coconut Cauliflower Rice
Do you love the flavor of coconut and curry? Then you’ll love this Curry Coconut Cauliflower Rice. It’s a delicious take on the traditional curry and coconut combination that is easy to make and absolutely packed with flavor.
Curry Coconut Cauliflower Rice is a tasty and healthy rice alternative that makes an excellent side dish or main dish. You can make it with store bought curry powder, or even with spices from your pantry.This savory and spicy dish combines sweet coconut milk with aromatic Indian spices to create a flavor that’s unique and delicious. Best of all, it’s a wonderful vegetarian meal that everyone will love.
If you’re looking for a flavorful and healthy way to switch up your side-dish rotation, Curry Coconut Cauliflower Rice is just the thing. Not only is it a great source of plant-based protein, but its mild flavor and low carb count make it a great way to fit in more meals with plant-based proteins.
Curry Coconut Cauliflower Rice is a great way to incorporate more plant-based proteins into your diet. It’s a perfect meal for anyone trying to eat more healthily, and is entirely vegan and gluten-free. Ready to make your own? Let’s get started.
1 head of cauliflower
1-2 tablespoons of olive oil
1 large onion, chopped
2 cloves of garlic, minced
1 teaspoon of fresh ginger, grated
1 teaspoon of ground cumin
1 teaspoon of ground coriander
1 teaspoon of curry powder
⅛ teaspoon of ground cardamom
¼ teaspoon of cayenne pepper
Salt and pepper, to taste
1 can of coconut milk
2 tablespoons of tomato paste
1 lime, juiced
Fresh cilantro, for garnish
1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. Using a knife or a food processor, chop the cauliflower into small rice-sized pieces. Spread the cauliflower across the prepared baking sheet.
4. Drizzle the cauliflower with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat. Place the baking sheet in the preheated oven and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the cauliflower is golden brown and slightly crispy.
5. Meanwhile, heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic and cook until softened, about 5 minutes. Add the ginger, cumin, coriander, curry powder, cardamom, and cayenne pepper and stir to combine. Cook for 1-2 minutes more.
6. Add the coconut milk and tomato paste to the skillet and stir to combine. Lower the heat and simmer for 10 minutes, or until the mixture has thickened.
7. Add the roasted cauliflower to the skillet and stir to combine. Simmer for a few minutes more until everything is heated through.
8. Remove from heat and stir in the lime juice.
9. Transfer to a serving bowl and garnish with fresh cilantro.
Curry Coconut Cauliflower