. “Crispy Keto Zucchini Fries”
Have you heard of the ketogenic diet? This type of diet places your body into a state of nutritional ketosis by severely limiting your intake of carbohydrates. This brings about a wide variety of health benefits, such as increased energy levels, improved cognitive performance, reduced hunger, and even weight loss.
As with any diet, it can be difficult to find enjoyable dishes that also fit into your stricter lifestyle. If you’re looking for something both mouth-wateringly delicious and Keto-friendly, then you should consider this recipe for Crispy Keto Zucchini Fries!
This tasty side dish takes advantage of the mild taste of zucchini, while still providing a satisfying crunch. We’ll help you take advantage of the full gourmet experience by showing you how to prepare Crispy Keto Zucchini Fries right in the comfort of your own kitchen.
So, gather your ingredients, fire up your oven, and let’s get started on these delicious Keto-acceptable zucchini fries!
– 1 large zucchini
– ¼ cup of almond flour
– 1 egg
– 2 teaspoons of garlic powder
– 2 teaspoons of Italian seasoning
– ½ teaspoon of Salt
– ½ teaspoon of Black Pepper
– ¼ cup of Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat your oven to 425°F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Wash the zucchini and cut it into french fry-sized strips.
3. In a medium-sized bowl, mix together the almond flour, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper.
4. Crack the egg in a separate bowl and beat it.
5. Dip the zucchini sticks one by one in the egg and then roll them in the flour mixture until they are fully coated.
6. Place the floured zucchini sticks in a single layer on the lined baking sheet, making sure to leave some room around each one.
7. Sprinkle the Parmesan cheese over the zucchini and lightly spray your cooking spray of choice over the top.
8. Bake in the preheated oven for about 15 to 20 minutes, or until the zucchini fries have turned golden brown.
9. Allow the zucchini fries to cool before serving.
Tah-dah! Crispy Keto Zucchini Fries are ready to be devoured. Serve them up as an accompaniment to your favorite meats, fish, or just eat them as a snack. The mild, nutty flavor of the zucchini will delight your taste buds, and the crunchy texture will have you coming back for more.
Whether you’re a seasoned expert in the art of the ketogenic diet or you’re just starting out, Crispy Keto Zucchini Fries is a delicious and healthy side dish that you can add to your meal plan. Not only that, but it’s incredibly easy to make, and is sure to be a hit with everyone in the family!