“Crispy Keto FishBites”
Craving a delicious, crunchy snack? Try this Crispy Keto FishBites recipe! This low-carb snack is sure to satisfy your taste buds while also helping to keep you in ketosis. The fish bites are filled with protein and crunchy goodness, perfect for those who are looking for a tasty treat without breaking their diet. Plus, this recipe is so simple to make that you can have it ready in no time!
When it comes to following a low-carb, high-fat (LCHF) or keto diet, it can be hard to find snacks that are both healthy and tasty. Fortunately, there are plenty of options to keep your diet exciting and tasty. One of the best snacks to try is crispy keto fish bites. Not only does it taste great, but it is also packed with protein and is low in carbs.
So, what are keto fish bites? Keto fish bites are basically cubes of any type of fish (such as cod, tilapia, salmon, or tuna) that are coated in a crunchy coating made from a combination of almond flour, coconut flour, and Parmesan cheese. This unique coating not only adds flavor and texture to your food but also helps bind the fish together and give it a crispy outer layer.
If you are looking for a tasty, low-carb snack, this Crispy Keto FishBites recipe is a great option! Not only does it taste delicious, but it is also incredibly easy to make. Let’s get started!
– 2 pounds of any type of fish
– 3/4 cup almond flour
– 1/4 cup coconut flour
– 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
– 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
– 1/2 teaspoon salt
– 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Cut the fish into cubes and set aside.
3. In a shallow bowl, mix together almond flour, coconut flour, Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper.
4. In a large bowl, beat the eggs.
5. Dip each cube of fish into the egg mixture, then coat it in the almond flour mixture.
6. Place the coated cubes of fish onto an oiled baking sheet.
7. Drizzle olive oil over the top of fish cubes.
8. Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes, or until golden brown.
These Crispy Keto FishBites are a great way to satisfy your snack cravings while sticking to your keto diet. The crunchy seafood flavor, combined with the Parmesan cheese and seasonings, makes for a tasty treat that you and your family will love. And since these bites are low in carbs and high in protein, you won’t have to worry about breaking your diet.
The best part is, this recipe is so easy to make! Just prep, bake, and enjoy. It all takes just minutes to make and you will have a delicious, crunchy snack to enjoy in no time. So, the next time you are looking for a tasty, low