“Crispy Keto Eggrolls”
Avoid excessive use of repetition.
Crispy Keto Eggrolls: A Delicious Low-Carb Appetizer or Snack
What’s better than warm, crunchy egg rolls? Crispy Keto Eggrolls! This low-carb, gluten-free alternative to traditional egg rolls is the perfect recipe for anyone following a ketogenic diet. This simple recipe offers a flavorful option for an appetizer or snack that is sure to satisfy even the most picky of eaters.
Tender, juicy vegetables are lightly sautéed and surrounded by a crispy outer coating. The vegetables are combined with a flavorful combination of herbs and spices for a tasty dish that will leave you wanting more. This easy-to-make recipe can be prepared in just a few simple steps. It is also a great way to use up any leftover vegetables in the fridge.
The keto-friendly eggrolls are also incredibly nutritious. It is filled with fiber-rich vegetables and healthy fats from the olive oil or butter used for sautéing. This hearty and satisfying snack is an excellent source of high-quality protein and can be enjoyed as part of a low-carb meal.
The key to making these delicious Keto Eggrolls is to use the freshest VEGETABLES you can find. To ensure that your eggrolls are low-carb, choose vegetables with a low-carbohydrate count. Examples of low-carb vegetables include broccoli, cauliflower, zucchini, and peppers. Additionally, choose subbed to add flavor and texture. Some examples include ground beef, chicken, or pork.
Now that you have your ingredients ready, let’s get started with the recipe!
Crispy Keto Eggrolls
– 2 tablespoons olive oil or butter
– 2 cloves of garlic, minced
– 1 cup of diced onions
– 1 cup of diced bell peppers
– 2 cups of chopped vegetables such as broccoli, cauliflower, and zucchini
– ¼ teaspoon paprika
– ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
– ½ teaspoon ground ginger
– ½ teaspoon onion powder
– ¼ teaspoon salt
– ¼ teaspoon black pepper
– 4 ounces of cooked meat (optional)
– 1 egg
– 8 low-carb egg roll wrappers
1. Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add the olive oil or butter.
2. Add the minced garlic and sauté for 30 seconds, or until fragrant.
3. Add the diced onions and bell peppers, and sauté until softened, about 5 minutes.
4. Add the chopped vegetables and stir until they are combined with the onion and bell pepper mixture.
5. Add the paprika, garlic powder, ginger, onion powder, salt, and black pepper, and stir to combine.
6. If using, add the cooked meat and stir to combine.
7. Whisk together the egg in a separate bowl and pour over the vegetable mixture.
8. Stir and cook for 3-4 minutes or until the egg is almost fully cooked.
9. Remove the skillet from the heat and set aside to cool.
10. Lay the egg roll wrappers out onto a work surface.