. Crispy Bacon Kale Chips
Kale chips have been a favorite snack for many years now, and they’re only getting more popular. But why not switch things up and try something a little different? Enter the crispy bacon kale chip! This salty and savory snack is sure to have your taste buds jumping for joy. Plus, this snack is easy to make and perfect for any occasion.
Making kale chips at home can be a tad intimidating. But adding some crispy bacon takes the fear away and creates a delicious snack that everyone can enjoy! Here’s what you need to make this amazing salty treat:
– 2 bunches of kale
– 5 strips of crispy bacon
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
– 1 tablespoon of garlic powder
– 1/2 teaspoon of paprika
– 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder
– Salt & pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Rinse the kale and pat it dry. Tear the leaves off the thick stems and discard the stems.
3. Place the kale leaves in a large bowl and drizzle them with olive oil. Season the kale leaves with the garlic powder, paprika, onion powder, salt and pepper.
4. Arrange the seasoned kale leaves onto two large baking sheets. Bake the kale in the preheated oven for 10-15 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, heat a medium skillet over medium heat and cook the bacon strips until they are crispy. Chop the cooked bacon into small pieces.
6. Once the kale chips are done baking, transfer them to a large bowl and toss them with the chopped bacon. Serve the crispy bacon kale chips immediately.
The crispy bacon kale chips are the perfect salty snack for any occasion. The crunchy kale seasoned with garlic, paprika, and onion powder is an amazing treat. The bacon just adds an extra layer of flavor that is simply irresistible.
These chips are also incredibly easy to make. The technique is no different than making any other type of kale chips. What makes them special is the tasty topping of crispy bacon. The bacon gives the chips an extra crunch and flavor that you just can’t beat.
If you’re looking for a tasty and simple snack, you’ve got to try these crispy bacon kale chips. They’re crunchy, savory, and completely irresistible. Don’t be surprised if your friends and family are begging for more.