If you have ever taken a bite of a fresh, juicy avocado, you know just how delicious it can be. But did you know that when that same avocado is crumbled with crispy bacon, then it is taken to a totally different level of deliciousness? That’s right, bacon and avocado make an amazing combination – and when it’s combined for a meal, it’s known as the Crispy Bacon Avocado Bowl.
This dish is the perfect balance of flavours and textures – the crispiness of the bacon, the creaminess of the avocado, and the hint of nutty flavours. It’s a comforting dish that can be enjoyed for either breakfast or lunch and is easy to whip up in minutes. Not only is it delicious, but it’s also super nourishing, as it’s packed with good-for-you ingredients such as avocado, bacon, and antioxidants.
The Crispy Bacon Avocado Bowl is a great way to fuel up and take in plenty of healthy fats, protein, vitamins and minerals. It can be served in a bowl or on a plate and is guaranteed to satisfy your cravings. With a few simple ingredients and easy instructions, you will have a meal that satisfies in no time. Here’s how to make it.
-4-6 strips of bacon
-1 tablespoon olive oil
-Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Place the bacon strips on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake the bacon for about 10-15 minutes or until crisp.
3. Remove from the oven and let cool.
4. Cut the avocado in half lengthwise and remove the pit. Spoon out the flesh from the skins into a medium bowl.
5. Add the olive oil, salt, and pepper and mash together with a fork or potato masher.
6. To assemble the bowls, spoon the avocado mash into two serving bowls.
7. Crumble the bacon strips over the avocado mash.
8. Serve and enjoy!
The Crispy Bacon Avocado Bowl is a quick and easy meal that’s sure to not disappoint. Not only is it delicious, it’s also incredibly nourishing, and is a great way to start or finish off an awesome day. Thanks to the healthy fats from the avocado and bacon, it’s sure to keep you full and satisfied, so you can go about your day without worrying about getting hungry. This simple yet delicious bowl makes for a great breakfast or lunch. Give it a try and you won’t be disappointed!