. Creamy Spinach Feta Frittata
A Spinach and Feta Frittata is a classic egg lunch dish that is easy to make and full of flavor. The feta gives this frittata a creamy, salty, taste, while the spinach adds a healthy dose of nutrients. Combined with eggs, you have a meal that is light and healthy, yet filling and satisfying.
If you’re looking for a quick and delicious egg-based meal, then a Spinach and Feta Frittata might just be the perfect fit. This classic Italian egg dish is easy to make and filled with plenty of flavor. Here’s how you make it.
• 6 eggs
• 2 cups fresh spinach
½ cup feta cheese
• ½ cup shredded cheese (mozzarella, cheddar, etc.)
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Heat olive oil in an oven-safe skillet over medium heat. Add spinach and sauté until wilted, about 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Beat eggs in a large bowl and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
4. Add feta and shredded cheese to the egg mixture and mix until combined.
5. Fold in spinach to egg mixture.
6. Pour egg mixture into the skillet and cook for 2 minutes.
7. Place skillet in the preheated oven and bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until completely cooked and golden brown.
8. Let cool for 5 minutes before serving.
This Spinach and Feta Frittata is an easy and delicious meal that is perfect for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. The feta gives the eggs a creamy and salty flavor, while the spinach provides an abundance of nutrients. This mouthwatering and savory egg dish is sure to become a favorite in your kitchen.
If you’re looking for a light and healthy meal, then this Spinach and Feta Frittata is the perfect option. It’s so simple and satisfying, you’ll want to make it on a regular basis. With just a few simple ingredients, you can have a delicious egg-based meal in less than a half an hour. So the next time you’re in the mood for something simple yet amazing, why not try a Spinach and Feta Frittata?