Creamy Keto Pesto Chicken
Creamy Keto Pesto Chicken is a delicious and easy to make dinner that is perfect for a family or group dinner with friends. It’s full of flavor and gluten-free, low-carb, and keto friendly. This creamy pesto chicken is always a hit and is sure to be a favorite in your family.
Most people know how to make pesto chicken, but they just don’t know how to kick it up a notch and make it special. This Creamy Keto Pesto Chicken is sure to be a hit with everyone. With a few simple ingredients and easy to follow instructions, this dish is sure to become a staple in your home.
– 4 tablespoons of olive oil
– 4 chicken breasts, cubed
– 1/2 onion, diced
– 2 garlic cloves, minced
– 1/2 cup store-bought or homemade pesto
– 1/4 cup heavy cream
– Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Heat the olive oil in a skillet or Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
2. Add the cubed chicken and cook for 3-4 minutes, until golden brown.
3. Add the onion to the skillet and cook for another 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Add the garlic and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
5. Stir in the pesto and cream.
6. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
7. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
This Creamy Keto Pesto Chicken pairs perfectly with some freshly steamed vegetables, such as asparagus, broccoli, or green beans. Serve with a side of potatoes or your favorite low-carb side dish.
This Creamy Keto Pesto Chicken is a flavorful and healthy dinner option that will make your family and friends smile. It can be prepared in no time and the ingredients are still simple enough that it won’t break the bank. Pesto always adds that special flavor that takes meals to the next level, and this recipe is a combination of that delicious flavor with the creaminess of heavy cream. Give this Creamy Keto Pesto Chicken a try the next time you’re looking for a flavorful and healthy dinner alternative.